• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

The social aspect of NYC always amazes me. It's so easy to just meet new people of all walks of life. The amount of people I've met just hanging out at Washington square park or MOMA is outstanding.

Not to mention drunken nights at Fat Cats in the west village.

blanky

I dont know if this is the right place, I apologize profusely if it is.

Either way, hi. Haven't posted before here, occasionally lurked.

Yesterday there was an oktoberfest at my uni, proper Erdinger 1 liter beers and shitty mug to go with it. I enjoyed myself quite a bit and had atleast 4 liter, probably more. I can't remember much more after that, other then taking a dangerous detour back home. I remember vague flashes of jumping guardrails and crossing something with lights passing, like cars not sure if they were. And then at some point I tried to scale a 'hill', but couldn't because of imbalance and slippery mud. I tumbled multiple times and when I finally arrived i was covered in mud, gras in my hair etc. I woke up with a limp.

I love beer, pretty awesome. But I'm having a hard time reconciling with the things I do remember and the fact there is a gap in my memory like that. It's not funny. If I really did try to cross something like a highway I should be kissing the ground right now.

How do you deal with that?

hoggert

Not to mention drunken nights at Fat Cats in the west village.

Yeah. I got thrown out of there once and they made an unusually big deal out of it. Came back later and the same bouncers didn't say shit to me. Fuck that place being so huge and having such a tiny, nasty ass bathroom.

How do you deal with that?

Take it easy for a couple of days and don't beat yourself up too much over it. No matter how embarrassed you are about shit, people either won't remember, were just as drunk as you, or will forgive you because you were trashed. Of course, none of that might be true, but it will help keep the regret away.

Also, I recommend having friends (even if they're drunk too) with you when you go home lol

arab

almost got into a fist fight in my apartment. guy was being really dumb and saying black people benefitted from being slaves. i called him a fucking idiot and he wanted to fight me but i kicked him out. this morning i go into the hallway and i see that the exit sign has been punched off the ceiling.

what the fuck

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I am at oktoberfest . Drank a mug, holy fuck these things are huge,

almost got into a fist fight in my apartment. guy was being really dumb and saying black people benefitted from being slaves. i called him a fucking idiot and he wanted to fight me but i kicked him out. this morning i go into the hallway and i see that the exit sign has been punched off the ceiling.

what the fuck

What a dumb shit. Glad u kicked him out.

Get'sMad

I kinda hate how my friends and i don't do much day drinking on the weekends anymore

tired of this "see u @ the bar at 11 tonight" stuff

I wanna be drunk now damn it

Sub_Level

I kinda hate how my friends and i don't do much day drinking on the weekends anymore

tired of this "see u @ the bar at 11 tonight" stuff

I wanna be drunk now damn it

Be glad you even have friends to go to the bar with. For me it's always "I have to study for a test this upcoming week."

Which I can appreciate as I am a student myself but every weekend? lel

Ultimadrago

Oh, cool! I suppose I'll have fun reading other people's posts for now though. Just got done re-formatting my resume and creating a cover letter template for more applying. I just got started with this whole thing (with only 3 interviews so far, all for naught), but it feels like longer. Could use something to shake up the nerves. Haven't had a double brown stout in a while...

Get'sMad

dang my friends blew me off tonight

i'm not mad at all, they had legit reasons (ladies), its just that i've only had 2 drinks up until this point in the evening because I thought we were gonna be meeting up somewhere.

time to really get into this bottle of sobieski

Just 12 more days before i can officially talk stuff in here :3 still 20 ;_; so drinking isn't yet a thing for me ;_; ... I had experience drinking beer/vodka/gin already but i hate the taste except for gin for some reason

Sub_Level

I CANT STOP FARTING

dang my friends blew me off tonight

i'm not mad at all, they had legit reasons (ladies), its just that i've only had 2 drinks up until this point in the evening because I thought we were gonna be meeting up somewhere.

time to really get into this bottle of sobieski

2 drinks will make you sleepy and/or depressed.

You need 12.

Get'sMad

trust me..more drinks are being had....maybe even some at this very moment!

the weather is beautiful too and I have all the windows and back door open...playing music and about to load a bowl

i'm actually glad no one wanted to chill w/ me tonight

😎

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
P drunk out at this woman's house with another "couple". She lives here with her bf but he's away and she wants it.

Wake up and find a Sony email in my inbox. I don't remember ordering anything, and can't think of a single game I would have ordered outside of The Evil Within.

"Thank you for purchasing NHL Game Center"

See, this is why you don't tie your credit card to your console. I don't know anything about NHL (or any non MMA sport) so there is zero reason for me to have it. Sigh, last night was good.

hoggert

snuggles i demand an update especially if the dude came home while you were there and you had to hide in closet and then got trapped in the closet

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
snuggles i demand an update especially if the dude came home while you were there and you had to hide in closet and then got trapped in the closet
She was with another gal and bought shots for me and my work friend. Hit on me but like usual I just responded with indifference because that's my style and went back to our table. Closed it out and was about to walk home but I saw her outside and was like, fuck it, why not.

Drank more back at her place. The dude with the other girl wanted us to all bang in the same room but we declined. It was fun but I should probably stop having drunken unprotected sex with strangers but it always feels right in the moment. She was like forty so she probably can't get preg anyways. Her bf is a pilot and supposedly was due to show up anytime but I got away. Hopefully he doesn't mind the cum stains I left on his bed sheets.

Batongen

Banned
She was with another gal and bought shots for me and my work friend. Hit on me but like usual I just responded with indifference because that's my style and went back to our table. Closed it out and was about to walk home but I saw her outside and was like, fuck it, why not.

Drank more back at her place. The dude with the other girl wanted us to all bang in the same room but we declined. It was fun but I should probably stop having drunken unprotected sex with strangers but it always feels right in the moment. She was like forty so she probably can't get preg anyways. Her bf is a pilot and supposedly was due to show up anytime but I got away. Hopefully he doesn't mind the cum stains I left on his bed sheets.

I wouldn't be so sure about that..

Get'sMad

gonna get out of the house to play some pool w/ some brehs

which is good because i got the slow cooker going and i'm getting hella hungry smelling the aromas and this shit ain't gonna be ready for another 5 hours or so

hoggert

thats super
😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
😎🆒🆒🆒😎🆒🆒🆒😎🆒🆒🆒😎🆒😎😎😎
😎🆒😎😎😎🆒😎🆒😎🆒😎🆒😎🆒😎😎😎
😎🆒🆒🆒😎🆒🆒🆒😎🆒🆒🆒😎🆒🆒🆒😎
😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
snuggs glad you got in and still managed to get out alive in under 12 hrs

also WELCOME BACK KEHS

Get'sMad

on the rare occasions I use my slow cooker I always say "damn i need to use this thing all the damn time" but then it just goes back in the cabinet for months.

drinking a beer right now eating this shit while the cool air from the outside comes in

really feelin like fall now 🎃

That thread where the guy is asking what video games to show a girl on the first date is hilarious.

it hurt my heart

i'm really trying to decide what to do about this girl. originally i just wanted to hook up with her, but now i have it in my head that i want to date her? you'd think i'd learn from my past mistakes, but i guess not.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
When I was seventeen i got my
after playing splitscreen mario kart the first nght i met someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom