• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

ill get a ps4 in 200000000000000155

░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒
dont think just feel just feel just feel just feel

yo i'm a wasted boy call 911 rip in peace illithid

so much alcohol

vodka!

the model is in london. she might come back with a boyfriiiiennndd

the world is spinning!

praise be autocorrect

hoggert

yo man why am i still awake

wander into wash square park and find the piano man

tell him the skinny jew says hi then cock slap him

you dicks still do that whatever chat thing

kehs

Banned
yo i'm a wasted boy call 911 rip in peace illithid

so much alcohol

vodka!

the model is in london. she might come back with a boyfriiiiennndd

the world is spinning!

praise be autocorrect

take it easy man. I know someone else had 911 called on them.

It's fun to drink but know when you're drinking too much. Just be like "no i don't want this double vodka shot in my asshole again".

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Why am I still alive. Cough bloody but m cats still lub me. I need 2 stay alive 2 pet and feed them bitches. Got this new mix in development that makes life worth living droppin next week on my name day of eight-and-twenty.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nah just saw a lil red earlier, I'm okay now. Everything is okay. Despite the anxieties of my earlier pontification I do need to find a better life/lifestyle if I'm ever gonna make it out alive.

Sent from my iPhone

kehs

Banned
Nah just saw a lil red earlier, I'm okay now. Everything is okay. Despite the anxieties of my earlier pontification I do need to find a better life/lifestyle if I'm ever gonna make it out alive.

Sent from my iPhone

Event a little red is worrisome.

I care about you guys, please get it checked.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
one time at a new years i was so drunk apparently one of my friends was like we need to call 911, luckily my other bros calmed his as down. according to them i was throwing up for like an hour straight

im not that drunk 2night,but pretty sloshed

Wool

Capricorn Dec. 22 - Jan. 19

You knew that moving to the suburbs would expose you to a whole new kind of culture shock, but you had no idea there were people who didn't get drunk to mow the lawn.

hoggert

The good news is getting trashed last cleared up the cold I've been suffering from the past couple of weeks

The bad news is everything else

Lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Capricorn Dec. 22 - Jan. 19

You knew that moving to the suburbs would expose you to a whole new kind of culture shock, but you had no idea there were people who didn't get drunk to mow the lawn.

Oh Do Scorpio!!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Might go out to the drug-barn tonight to drink bottle drugs amongst the herd.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Impromptu late nite bike ride. 🌃🚲👌

Or not. It started raining just as I hit post. 😩

J. Bravo

raining here too
i'm gonna ask this hot chick out tomorrow
dinner followed by getting drunk for the royals game. should be a good time.

J. Bravo

When are you gonna ask her to give you some urine for your drug test? After the royals game I assume?

i know you're being an asshole, but i actually already did and she couldn't cuz she is on her period :p

i used my lil bros pee and probably failed the test because it wasn't warm enough. they're trying to get me a second chance but not sure how well that will work. turns out i should have just asked the dude that offered me the job to pee for me. i texted him after leaving the clinic and he was like "bro ur dumb, should have asked one of us to give you some piss"

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
i think i met my wife
💍💘💏

I'm on a late night bike journey. A trip thru memory lane in this town I've lived in since first breath. Wearing this rly cute scarf I got for the first time. Drinkin some beers. It's nice. Better than another night spent with the herd at the bottled drug barn. Alive & free. 🙏

Darren870

My first time posting in this thread, but I am drunk. Not a shocker for me, but as I sit on the train to go home I will do Sudoku and continue drinking there.

AMA GAF. I want to be one of you. ( not really )

Darren870

AMA?

what were you drinking.

also what kind of socks are you wearing.

Black dress socks, beer... Always beer.

Had 3 pints of kiran, two delirium and one VB. Heading home now though, have a case waiting for me.

I'm more bored then drunk. To be honest. Already finished the paper.

hoggert

Ask a guy who's taking a burning dump anything. Actually don't. Going to a job interview with the squirts

Should I be concerned if a firm has zero web persence. Like no website, zero employees on LinkedIn, emails with the firm principle full of typos, etc. seeing as I got the interview through a friend from the 90s I think this is a complicated revenge plot and I'm goin to wake up in a bathtub full of ice missing my kidneys in a couple of days

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Got lit up at the drug barn last night was good
Spent 49$

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely had a little Santa Rosa culture club goin last night. Me and my friends from the best art store in town meeting with a coffee slinger I've known since K-12 who works at th best coffee joint in town bing served by his roommate at the best bar in town.

Alsp Dane showed at some point and Dane is just cool IMO 👌

High societal drug barn drink offs

hoggert

My kidneys ended up okay

Fuck the piece of shit 123 line. Gave myself an hour to make a 20 minute trip and I turn up 30 minutes late.

Get'sMad

doing a quick 2 week detox from booze/weed...started on Monday. this weekend is gonna be though tho. luckily the lady is going out of town so I won't be pressured into going out and having booze in social situations.

guess i'm just gonna run and bike a lot, watch some horror movies and maybe try to top my best Dark Souls speed run or something.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Should I get chicken mcnuggets or a cheap 6 pack? Only drank once this week. And I weigh 150 pounds so I can afford some weight.

edit: nvm goin for bbq chicken sandwich

Salsa

SvZzU9R.jpg

this cookie has peanuts in it wow

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
My go to fast food stuff after drunk:

20 mcnuggets
brunch burger munchie meal
taco bell
pizza

if im at home ill make tacos if i can, if not a pb and j

Wool

Eating food is so gross. Basically just reverse pooping. ����

It's all about not eating food. Today I had some toast, a banana, and a handful of chocolate covered almonds. I've just been drinking tea constantly to make up for the emptiness in my body. There's this fancy new tea house in town that sells the leaves. Pot smoke+Tea = perfect Fall weather combination.

Edit: Oh and beer all day. Basically just a liquid diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom