• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah salsa awesome gif. I'm working on a workflow for gifs. Ideally I will never post anothe word again once I get gif'n.

What temp do I put the oven on to bake a slim Jim? I'm thinking 400

Edit. Oh I want it to be crisp on the inside and juicy on the outside. Maybe I dehydrate it? Then bake it?
Edit. Maybe slow cooker it? 12 hrs?
Edit. 3 hrs I don't have patience.
Edit. Should I boil it first?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
sezpLcS.jpg

Oh yeah this was my haul from earlier in the day.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hanging with my friend and his family make me wish I had a family of my own. His daughter loves me so much, its amazing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Also charlotte gainsburg reads this thread. I know because I've read it to her.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drinkin on an oberon. 🍺🍊Done a p good job keepin it on the low tonight. Anyone else have a hard time sitting/standing still it's like I gotta be fuckin wif my phone or applying chapstick or drinkin on my drink or going out for a smoke or something. Fidgety to the max. It's probably cause I'm always just a tag a long who only knows people by extension. I'm with people but not connecting at all.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Once the singularity is reached and our physical form is shifted within the networks just come find me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Proof that the system I've devised and implemented without any of you knowing works.

hoggert

yeah fucking oberon

i made some quesadillas earlier with spicy tortillas, sweet ass plum tomatoes, pepper yogurt cheese and peppers that were mad good except the oberon didn't go so well with all the hotness

switching to porkslap now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually 40 years old. Sorry for lying all this time.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
assholes closed down the freeway to one lane on the way back from the killas, had to piss in a cup in my car

tryin to find people to go to da bars now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Each day as I eat my alphabet cereal memories her flood my mind. My spoon descends towards the carb-laden words Me + You, reflecting Me into We.
does anyone want to play titanfall?

It begins. 🍻

My goal to to cultivate a stready buzz that peaks with a nice drunkeness but short of sloppy, browned out overdrunk. Pray 4 me.

Trimmed my bush today. Took too much off one side but I decided against leveling the other side since thats a dangerous game that usually gets out of control and ends in tragedy. Just let it be, hashtag.

the itch holds me from trimming too often. i can't deal

Piggus

Home after a great night out!

Z2RzJLM.png

ZOKmJLc.png

Time for another beer! And time to start planning to go to the gym more times per week after the realization that I look like a fat SOB in those pics lol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
my dualshock 4's joystick is disintigrating im gonna open it up and switch them around once it gets really bad then when that one wears down too ill buy a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom