• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its funny how sense of ownership has always been discussed in regards to music but now with the hyper ephemeral nature of SC just having the download is ownership enough compared to the tenous nature of the cloud.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We're explorers in a brave new frontier. There's more 2 discover than you have hours in your life. You can only gaze upon the cosmos. 👀🌌

ryseing

Fucking faderade plus redbull.

Holy shit y'all.

My best friend is hooking up with his ex in the other room and I could not care less.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
VUsPwqJ.jpg

my gf sent me this image we need a hires

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
top right looks like a crossing guard
bottom middle looks like luke skywalker

I like the first sweater though, I don't wear yelllow but it's cute. black is my main color #darkboyz.

prob should do my splunkey b4 I get any drunker.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
good luck, me and VL are watching. i sent linnet a link.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
whoa that was an insane trick what was that

snuggs give a shoutout to saggin baggin barry

Salsa

I ended up going to this bar with a couple buds and one got a fat chick in there and the other got a booty call so I walked home like pimp a butterfly eating mentossssssss

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
i just played deathmatch on bloodgulch
Af (at first) thought of that as blood gratch a horrible map in a game I used to play a lot. Neways thanks 2 all who tuned in. Streaming is p fun and gonna do it w xcom and bloodborne in the near future.

AkuMifune

Banned
I didn't mean what I said to you spelunky. I wasn't thinking. I just meant sometimes you can be a cruel mistress. Why are you walking away? I can't. Spelunky!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
was thinking we should all get meerkat after watching snuggler stream last nigh

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Stanley mouse from the grateful dead is in the store like twice a week and today he told me he was bored and it really scared me

Booshka

First drunken listen of Kendrick's new album, still loving it. Not stupid enough to wish for generic bangers, so that's good.

"Tough Listen" criticism is nonsense, shits great, you want a tough listen, put on Miles Davis full Pangaea performance from Japan in '76.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom