• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just competed an epic jog and now I guess I'll go buy beer?

Get'sMad

dang is that an apple watch?

I would love one for the fitness aspect but the whole having to have yer iphone on you the all time for like gps tracking and shit turns me off from it for now. still jealouse tho....

I'm a minimalist on my runs/bikes these days...I like everything to be as light/loose as possible. hell I don't even jam to tunes on runs anymore.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its cool. I'm way more into it than I thought I would be.

Bought some Racer5 and tater tots.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gets mad, runnning w/o music is insanity! I could never do that!
I agree it would be AAA to have GPS built in, but that'll come eventually.

Supposedly it trains itself after running with the phone and GPS a few times so you can run without the GPS and it will do the math to semi-accurately deduce your distance.
I run exactly the same route each time so I can be sure it will be 4 miles no matter what.. its the same jog I've jogged for 5 years. I just don't have bluetooth headphones yet to ditch the phone entirely.

Sony makes a 30$ bluetooth adapter for normal earbuds that I want to get.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang I'm gonna be drunk before the oven is even preheated.

Get'sMad

I used to run/bike w/ tunes all the time...but idk...I also listen to music pretty much 24/7 so like I switched to tuneless running the other year and love it. just feel at one w/ nature and shit...I kinda think of it as like a meditating/therapy session in my life now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can see that. Yeah, in my day 2 day I listen to a lot of podcasts and such. Getting time to fully immerse myself in music always feels like a big luxury.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I always have like several hours worth of musix pl's on my phone b4 a bike / hike. I need it to reach the trance state. Don't run tho.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I'll get really into burnout paradise again? Put a hundo hours in that game in 2008 during the dark zone

i also am going to win a 3k (the easiest of ks) and wear a gold medal forever and ever

true story: jaden "the rock" smith was supposed to come to the pre-prom my sisters held at our house but was too late and ended up going straight to prom. my backyard was almost plastered all over the internet.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
About to emulate my old copy of STARFOX 64 on my PC.
I'm glad I have this Z64 to archive games to. 😇

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm at a barn probably for the last time in awhile due 2 monetary situation. It's hard workin six nights a week and still bn broke 24/7

Get'sMad

About to emulate my old copy of STARFOX 64 on my PC.
I'm glad I have this Z64 to archive games to. 😇

nice

how is n64 emulation these days? haven't messed w/ it in years but the last time I messed w/ it (on a mac) it was pretty shitty.

Meesh

Zomg guys, Z.O.M.G!

So wasted right now on home brew...watching anime...dreaming about dreams and imagining playing some Mon Hun.

I'm in the mood to creat something so mind boggling amazing right now but I can barely raise my hand to prop my head up!!!

Please be with me fellow drunks, in spirit if nothing else on my starving artist quest... :)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yo I'm downloading Far Cry1 and playing Burnout Paradise and probably will drink a pre-noon beer.
yo.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My watch just told me to stand which means I guess I'll go make a mojito.

Salsa

this weekend was pretty crazy

had 2 nights that went basically the same

arrange meeting up with the girl, she was already going out with friends so I had to find friends to go out with to make some time and then meet up

ended up having an awesome time with buds, met this chick super late left her waiting or textin without me seeing it, she was pissed. spend last bit of the night apologizing / explaining till things got good again

literally same thing 2 nights in a row. im awful

probably the worst part is that on night 2 I was so understanding of her being pissed and I was so drunk that I talked up how I felt way too much and got a bit too forward, mentions of falling in love and some other weird / super early - seeming shit

but it read good on her end, I just feel silly out of saying those things purely to "make up" without truly meaning them. dumb move

guess I was kinda surprised she didnt tell me to go to hell after I basically stood her up twice in a row

but yeah man droppin "LOVE"

ayy

Salsa

also one of my brother in laws was brewing some beer in brazil before moving and he convinced us to give it a go in my sister's garage next june/july when he gets some supplies

pumped af. always wanted to get into it

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
got a minidisc player and a pc gonna sit in a room and its gonna be good

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
DDD
drunk during day

ltac
listening to animal collective

a
best
choice
dear
every
fuck
gets
his
in
justice
kills
loads
more
never
only
people
quest
real
selectivity
the
ultimate
vex
why
x
yourself
z

the amount of alcohol imbibed this afternoon is noteworthy

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I used to love those beers. 😆 But after nearly a year of enslavement at a place that brews dank craft beers I can't fuck w that shit anymore. It's basically for babies with no taste. I'd rather just have some tallboys of pbr or bud light tbh.

hoggert

some blue moon seasonal stuff is okay
i started off with regular bud and i hate that shit but would rather drink it then this now

J. Bravo

I feel like shit. I need to smoke and eat some chipotle or something else dank. too bad i'm out of weed and chipotle is closed. fuck

Salsa

I got some burger king and bought these shoes

iHYY4H2.jpg

are they dope

where's mac

Get'sMad

I used to love those beers. 😆 But after nearly a year of enslavement at a place that brews dank craft beers I can't fuck w that shit anymore. It's basically for babies with no taste. I'd rather just have some tallboys of pbr or bud light tbh.

Yeah...I used to like a bunch of garbage too...I remember being like 19/20 and thinking Heineken was a "good" beer.

I'm at the point now where I still love great craft beer but still prefer just to drink a Sierra Nevada or if I truly don't give a shit and am just trying to get drunk on the cheap a Miller Lite/PBR/Hamms/Olympia etc....i just get more offended that the general publc think some of the aforementioned stuff (shock top, leinkugel, blue moon, etc) are "good" beers.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just found it in a google image search journey.

Just looked up that game, I'll have to dl it on my phone if poss.

Also got a dance party mix that's p nuts. The moonman has blessed me with inspiration the past few days.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Can't figure out how to get out of the store menu tutorial keeps telling me to swipe even tho I swipped thru to the end 😭

Get'sMad

i don't understand Japanese but the basic premiss seems to be luring cats to chill at your property w/ sardines, scratching post and heating lamps.

this is probably the realest cat simulator of all time

AcridMeat

Banned
Aahahahahah A + gif ^^^^^
another glorious evening y'all

http://i.imgur.com/jJXq3NB.png

chilling out here sipping on a vodka soda raspberry lemonade, doing a crossword and vibing hard to this http://recycleculture.bandcamp.com/album/habitat-house-music

feeling real #blessed ��
Dang I can futz with this post. Get's Mad you're killin it lately.

Just got home, 5 hour meeting after a few hours with kids. Got a text from coworker that I have 3 elementary schoolers tomorrow ::::::||||||||| I'm getting beer after and getting blitzed.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok.
I just catcollect. I think I have to just wait a while for a cat to venture over.

I forgot about this game! I've been wanting to play it for a while.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sitting in the place to my haircut.
So I bought a cardboard box and a can of tuna to lure more cats in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom