• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

yeah I had an issue where after firing up the game if I left off at Motherbase like everytime I hopped in the helicopter the game would just freeze on the loading screen.

I went to another spot on MB for the chopper to pick me up and it hasnt happened since.

lawnchair

Banned
I'll still never forget the time (circa 2012) I was making my usual weekend pizza stop when I found a striking young man in the alleyway who had a few too many drinks (and puke on his head), only to realize it was AcridMeat from NeoGAF.

One of my favorite drunkgaf stories as far as I'm concerned.

lol

hey drunkgaf, I am a little drunk right now and I have song stuck in my head.
Its not really a song, its just like 2 seconds of a song.
I don't know if the song is recent or old or where I heard it.
I just know that someone(pretty sure its a male singer) sings "suzanne" in it. Maybe is "hey suzanne" or "Oh suzanne"

I already search a bit, its not the "oh suzanna" from the federacy and its not the lonard cohen song called "suzanne".
I'm pretty sure the song isn't called suzanne. Its just part of the lyrics.

Edit: Does anyone have any idee what song that could be?

hoggert

yeah I had an issue where after firing up the game if I left off at Motherbase like everytime I hopped in the helicopter the game would just freeze on the loading screen.

I went to another spot on MB for the chopper to pick me up and it hasnt happened since.
Thanks that fixed it 😄 to celebrate I spent an hour fucking around in the African airport rather then play the actual story

Get'sMad

because I'm a terrible person I totally forgot that I have a friend who lives in Vegas and even though I don't play SF this would be pretty dope.

Salsa

idk if ill hit vegas on my trip man sorry but I just canceled the meet up

Narcos is great

but the dude playing Escobar is brazilian and his spanish is shit

AcridMeat

Banned
Going through the first drunk thread is like a catalog of greatness.

edit: Holy shit, Atramental getting laid finally posts. WOW This really is a historical document.

Shock

Banned
Went to bed at 9 on accident with the help of lots of beer and whiskey which in turn made me miss the Cowboys V Giants game.

Woke up not ready to let it die at 5 A.M. and cracked a cold one. Happy Monday DrunkGAF.

hoggert

i never understood the controversy but then again most of the people on this board haven't had to pickup steel reserve or harvard ale (rip) or boones (fuck me) when clientele tipped like shit

Noshino

I do miss coldvein.

I see atra elsewhere though.... (heidy)

cold fried chicken never tasted so good

Evo isn't that bad nerd wise, sure there are persona dweebs and anime losers but there are also a lot of ameribros and thin fashionable Asians.

In general when it comes to even, and specifically with evo from what ive seen, the most fun to be had is not during the events, but rather the after parties.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking Heineken and making beef polenta. I got the metal gear today.

Salsa

whole monday takin care of my niece / housesitting

sU0McCJ.jpg

brother in law arrives early like-

CxjZLvo.jpg

BEC6hXr.jpg

ohhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom