• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

back home

:(

brought some typical chilean food

92t58Q0.jpg

Screw it, I'm flying to South America.

lucky plz do eet

Salsa

been talking to this girl a lot and she got me a ticket (can get em for free) for the Chile Lollapalooza next march 😳

02YIACe.png

my brother's playing too. im already looking at tickets and I think I can get there for -$200

die antwoord & tame impala 👌 👌 👌

im settin myself up for venezuela 2.0

Wool

been talking to this girl a lot and she got me a ticket (can get em for free) for the Chile Lollapalooza next march 😳

02YIACe.png

my brother's playing too. im already looking at tickets and I think I can get there for -$200

die antwoord & tame impala 👌 👌 👌

im settin myself up for venezuela 2.0

The bi girl you met ~5 days ago got you a ticket? That's 6 months away, this is a serious LDR. Good luck! Alabama Shakes are great live.

*Posted from my new phone, how do I emote on neogaf? I need to share my emotions with you all, help

Salsa

yah. it's actually a very similar situation to what happened with venezuela chick. she gave me a whole chat about being impulsive and in the moment and whatnot and is basically talkin of me going from feb to april and staying in her mountain house and her stepfather has a helicopter to fly over volcanoes or some shit

idk. im hyped. she's cute af and seems genuine and I wanna go to Chile for a while anyway. I should do something more akin to getting a job and get back to study around that time but we'll see

I met some very cool people in this short trip. Also had my second encounter with the guy who took me out to some parties last time (a brother of my brother's friend.. basically) and he moved alone right in the center of the city, which is way closer to shit than when my brother lives

dude has an empty room and invited me to stay over any time for as long as I want

J. Bravo

Salsa you must be one amazingly personable dude. Seems like a bunch of stuff is going well for you. Don't let yourself get involved with another Venezuela-type situation, but you also need to be careful to not let a potential once in a lifetime thing pass you up.

Also when are we gonna play rocket league together???

Salsa

Salsa you must be one amazingly personable dude. Seems like a bunch of stuff is going well for you. Don't let yourself get involved with another Venezuela-type situation, but you also need to be careful to not let a potential once in a lifetime thing pass you up.

Also when are we gonna play rocket league together???

trips surely enhance that tho. just in a great meetin new people mood when I travel I guess. but yeah it's awesome. wish I could just live my life like this (and im kinda doing so) but I gotta get my shit together for the long run

my brother is a fucking machine tho. being a known musician helps and all but he's the most seducitve dude i've ever met. im always somewhat impressed at how basically everyone he meets wants to be around him all the time

he's also better looking than me tho

UesqMRt.jpg

I blame the damn hair pills

dunno wtf I was doin with my hair in that pic but that shit was done

RL whenever you want breh. im surely rusty now but i'll be gold after a couple matches

playing Armikrog atm. it's alright.

Salsa,

Find me a good looking South American woman. I'm tired of crazy American chicks.

throw a rock

i was wtfing at the males hair in the picture above

how much time ya spend on that shit princess? lil blow dryer, lil product, the crew of ILM working on that hair LOL

carrie fisher in the house

His hair probably takes two minutes.

EDIT: Look at Salsa acting like he isn't handsome as fuck.

Think about it this way. You were made to carry all the recessive genes so that he could carry all the dominant genes.

Not unlike the situation with Solid and Liquid Snake.

lawnchair

Banned
the fallacy here is that there are actually things that "women" prefer.

look at bam bam balaklavas namesake. he isn't loved by women cuz he has dominant pretty traits.

lawnchair

Banned
the other fallacy observed by all of the sexless american miscreants in this thread is that they'd magically do way better with the hot women of another country.

the other fallacy observed by all of the sexless american miscreants in this thread is that they'd magically do way better with the hot women of another country.

sexless lol

Also, I do just fine here in the states. I just can't stand American women. They make me miss living in Europe.

Wool

yah. it's actually a very similar situation to what happened with venezuela chick. she gave me a whole chat about being impulsive and in the moment and whatnot and is basically talkin of me going from feb to april and staying in her mountain house and her stepfather has a helicopter to fly over volcanoes or some shit

idk. im hyped. she's cute af and seems genuine and I wanna go to Chile for a while anyway. I should do something more akin to getting a job and get back to study around that time but we'll see

I met some very cool people in this short trip. Also had my second encounter with the guy who took me out to some parties last time (a brother of my brother's friend.. basically) and he moved alone right in the center of the city, which is way closer to shit than when my brother lives

dude has an empty room and invited me to stay over any time for as long as I want

She sounds rich too! Who needs school when your (potential) novia has a helicopter? You need to get back there earlier than February, before the excitement dies down and she changes her mind.

lawnchair

Banned
american women fucking BANG and if you don't believe that, you're .... disadvantaged. you need to go down to south america like all of the other nazis did.

Wool

Macuser1of5 I saw some guy from Great Falls getting ticketed for an open container the other day in downtown BZMN. Do you guys just drink in the streets up there?

how dare you

what do you miss about those european bitches

give me details

They understand sex is just sex. Conversation is better. I went out with a French chick two weeks ago after some shit went down with this American chick I am not dating. Both were good dates but the French chick was more intellectually appealing because she wasn't interested in talking about "us" like the American chick was.

Edit: I need to check off more countries from Southern America. Right now it's just Brazil, Chile, and Colombia.

lawnchair

Banned
They understand sex is just sex. Conversation is better. I went out with a French chick two weeks ago after some shit went down with this American chick I am not dating. Both were good dates but the French chick was more intellectually appealing because she wasn't interested in talking about "us" like the American chick was.

Edit: I need to check off more countries from Southern America. Right now it's just Brazil, Chile, and Colombia.

so they're inherently more slutty, in your view

Salsa

btw chile airport stole two fucking HUGE bags of skittles and starbust from my bag

no starbust in urgay

fuck em hard. I could go for em right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom