• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I can't stop coughing for some reason. I don't think I even smoked that much last night but maybe. If I die I'm going to need one of you to watch over my cats.

arab

i didn't realize that "nice" south park gif was banned. RIP bam bam baklamidnights fox

now we just gotta get trashbukkake to use it

i'll take care of your pussy snuggles

Andrew.

Banned
I can't stop coughing for some reason. I don't think I even smoked that much last night but maybe. If I die I'm going to need one of you to watch over my cats.

No prob.

You should look into vaping dude. I jumped on that wagon a few months ago and there were noticeable changes in all that coughing and hacking up shit almost immediatley.

coldvein

Banned
i didn't realize that "nice" south park gif was banned. RIP bam bam baklamidnights fox

now we just gotta get trashbukkake to use it

i'll take care of your pussy snuggles

i thnk its only "banned" when used in what could be construed as a "tasteless" manner

for example i ecould post it in here and itd be fine.

unless some of these new cats narcd me out to the mods then we'd have a different story

i dont want to bring that heat

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You know, it is a little suspect that some of these new guys should up just as a few drunk thread regulars go missing. All I'm saying is just watch your back. 🐀

Andrew.

Banned
You know, it is a little suspect that some of these new guys should up just as a few drunk thread regulars go missing. All I'm saying is just watching your back.

If you're talkin about me, you're paranoid. Ive been in and out of this thread for years. You introduced me to some trancy chill ambient dance shit awhile ago that was awesome.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
If you're talkin about me, you're paranoid. Ive been in and out of this thread for years. You introduced me to some trancy chill ambient dance shit awhile ago that was awesome.

You're Jumping The Gun here, who said I was talking about you? Talk about paranoid...

coldvein

Banned
that shit happening at bronson shows. lol.

dude has negative stage presence already

gotta spice it up with a little chris farley fatboy comedy, except its different

coldvein

Banned
eloquent + illithid + countryboy in LA + ugly lesbian swimming pool = ?

eloquent pm me yr # too you dawg

illithid has taken the discretion not to do so. i dont blame him. once i got your number you're my drunk dials buddy for life. ask acrid.

coldvein

Banned
if she looks anything like this old hotty

Amanpour-CNN.jpg

DAT BUSH

+ noted 20 years field experience

coldvein

Banned
well that was after she got plastic surgery to make her aging (sexy) face look younger. what a travesty. she used to be super hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom