• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hangover is killing me but ...

50940-I-regret-nothing-gif-spaceman-Dlb6.gif

I don't even know what happened last night after my last bottle of wine.
And I think I'm still a little drunk

J. Bravo

Pretty sure I'm still high. And the 5 am girl didn't show up so I have to do her job which means checking people in. Thanks bitch.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm not even hungover, it's just that my natural recovery via sleep was aborted by my goddamn alarm clock telling me to get up and go to my shitty job. Now I'm woozy as fuck trying to act normal. Oh well, it's Friday, fuck it.

Noshino

worked 15 hrs, took an hr nap, 1130 time to go party

get home by 5, shower and be at work at 6

rinse and repeat for the whole weekend

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't need to be 40. That sounds kinda gross, actually. Saggy balls, irregular bowel movements, deteriorating bones, shit is lame as fuck. I'd say 30-35 is the perfect age range to die.

hoggert

im home alone in a new apartment what should i eat and what should i drink

im thinking an enormous slice of pizza and like some shitty beer

hoggert

i dont think little cesars is still in manhattan (actually it is thank u google) but the pbr sounds ok to complete my shitty beer drinking of the past two days

nothing like going from allagash curieux to pbr lel oh lel ho ho ho hoh ho

hoggert

inflation sucks. what was a two dollar signpost sized slice in 1999 is now four.

miller fortune was my choice this time. i don't actually dislike PBR, its just most of my friends give me a hard time for drinking it since I usually go for higher abv stuff like well miller fortune lol

-PXG-

I have the next 9 days off. Free at last. Free at last. Thank God Almighty I'm free at last.

Got some Stellas, rum and a fuck ton of greazy ass Chinese. This is gonna be a good night

-PXG-

My gf is so fucking incompetent. Drinking this rum and Coke is more productive than what she is trying to do. God damnit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom