• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
dude. fuck you kids

i cant describe how much mnore drunk i just got since i last posted. this is my drunk blog. i have to walk so far to catch the train to the airport. god damnit.

Salsa

I didnt sleep last night and im fighting to stay awake to see if I can change my shitty sleeping habits

I wanna die

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Most of these kids don't even know there was a drunk thread 1. It's been years. I was there, OG as fuck. 🆒

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nope. I basically helped birth this shit from page one. Started from the bottom now my whole team fuckin here.

diane lane
ftYIg.png

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
'Bout to drink a boont amber ale in the shower while I'm naked.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Blood Mary's are the best way to kickstart a night of drinking, especially after a night of drinking. Plus if you puke it looks like blood which is cool.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Getting so excited for this shower. I'm like, putting it off for maximum pleasure. And I just did the thing where you wash one entire outfit. Even the socks. So every piece of clothing I'm about to put on is at maximum freshness. 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom