• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

This cat has biggest belly flap I've seen. He looks like he's wearing a skirt or mop something. Never really noticed it with fixed males before but he's a sleek Egyptian looking dude so it's damn weird

Lazyslob

Banned
i wish i could get a puppy but my apartment doesnt allow dogs. shit they dont even allow cats

edit: today is giving me weird vibes. im scared

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wasn't expecting to go out tonight, but now I'm out here hanging with a couple home girls. Good times are being had.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dunno bout touching fuckin spidies but yeah, when I drink I do things I normally wouldn't. Which can be a good or bad thing. 😉

Miguel81

How large are we talking about and why are large spiders around you when you're drunk?

Large for New York standards, and they just crawl around the carpet. I'd pick up larger at the moment if they were available. Any Brazilians/Australians willing to FedEx for test purposes?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
TBH I don't find spiders grosser than other bugs. 🐛🐝🐜🐞

Beetles are the worst.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I dunno, sometimes I just feel like I'm missing something. If I was a wizard of oz character I'd be the one without a soul. It's weird. Oh well.

Mully

I dunno, sometimes I just feel like I'm missing something. If I was a wizard of oz character I'd be the one without a soul. It's weird. Oh well.

Feel the same way a lot too bro. Empty. I feel like this is one of the many reasons why we have similar music tastes.

Lazyslob

Banned
what does never simp mean?

it's hot so i have my fan on my window. it's blowing air in and every once in a while it blows in a beautiful smell, like perfume. now, i know it's nothing, but id love it to be a ghost who is a babe who has some sort of fatal attraction to me. and i have to solve her death to free her spirit. a guy can dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom