• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Congratulations quark... How long till you kiss a sexy someone?

J. Bravo

probably kiss someone sexy around summertime
could be sooner since i just got a hair cut and look absolutely dashing now

i don't really put in work with females during winter time. dunno why.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
probably kiss someone sexy around summertime
could be sooner since i just got a hair cut and look absolutely dashing now

i don't really put in work with females during winter time. dunno why.
Breath life into her. For rlsies mad respect on that rib breaking shitz

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna play merc kings with my dude later. I've known this guy for 11 years and we've never once played an online game together.

Y'all are invited. Need an extra two.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This dude that jams on tuesdays at my bar is beyond boring. Fuck. I'd rather listen to a leak in the ceiling slowly drip into a bucket.💧🚽

AcridMeat

Banned
This dude that jams on tuesdays at my bar is beyond boring. Fuck. I'd rather listen to a leak in the ceiling slowly drip into a bucket.💧🚽
This is how I imagine most people's first impressions of me are.
lol just fine. just cuz i don't put in work doesn't mean i don't get laid. a few girls just want the d, so they put in work.
I meant arab's nuts from the rippin' ass blasts. I got a haircut recently myself. Hunkin' it up 😎

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm mostly just a dick but it disappoints me to see people with technical proficiency but absolutely no interest in individuality or pushing boundaries. It's like you have this great talent but instead of creating art you just try to mimic your idols and churn out some generic bullshit.

But this one dude just joined in on the keys and he's rad as fuck. Respect. ✌️

J. Bravo

This is how I imagine most people's first impressions of me are.

I meant arab's nuts from the rippin' ass blasts. I got a haircut recently myself. Hunkin' it up ��
oh haha I've never had issues with my balls and farting, hence why I responded to you. My bad breh -ㅁ-

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My cat won't stay off the PS4 again. I just turned it on it's not even warm. I keep moving him then he goes back. Sit on my lap or your personal cat bed or the ps3 just not the ps4 dick. It's probably all cat scratched now fuck. 🎮🐈🚫

hoggert

it really pissed me off when because of this bullshit youtube/google+ thing i havent actually logged into youtube in forever and when i do half of my favourites playlist has been deleted and i don't even remember what the hell the videos were or here

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think nobody has a cat avatar. But also cats represent what we could be without our humanly bonds. If i could wake up nothing about the teal piping along a specific pair of boy shorts id be a lot happier but now the shape of that pubic mount will haunt you with its self respect also lets crash this car

im fogging the windows this car will crash

what actino will your supple naive body hit

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Also I'm like seriously messed up about this girl and stuff. its enough to donk your morning. this girl is a donk. im a 26 yr old donk and met her when she was a 15yr old donk. i didnt even donking date her when i was 20-23 she was just donking around.

and shes pretty the prettiest doml ive ever met and has me immesage donk blocked for LOL reasons

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I probably wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for cats. They're my inspiration.

I might be adopting a kitten soon and I'm really excited but maybe it won't work out. She's a calico and precious.

e6VbgYg.jpg

💕💕💕

snuggler how do cats react to loud music

I'm scared of making one deaf

I mean I'm not playing some Scary death metal shit but still

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
shes such a donk she pretended to have heard of squarepusher and i reinforced the lie

if theres anything as undonk as nothing having heard of squarepusher i have yet to donking year it.. donk that shit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
They might do that thing where their ears go back but overall they don't care. Some just sit there and don't give a fuck no matter how loud.

AcridMeat

Banned
oh haha I've never had issues with my balls and farting, hence why I responded to you. My bad breh -ㅁ-
All good. I haven't watched much bball in a while. I'm pretty sad about the NBA-GAF situation still.
halp my balls acrid
arabnipple.gif
snuggler how do cats react to loud music

I'm scared of making one deaf

I mean I'm not playing some Scary death metal shit but still
My old cat would always jumped up near the desk when I played punk music. Best god damn cat.

That's a cute kitten I think my new cat is part calico as well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggs, get us some pics of your other cars so we can judge them.

We need judge your cats before we let that baby in.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You think that cat wants to play titanfall?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Snuggs, get us some pics of your other cars so we can judge them.

We need judge your cats before we let that baby in.
3IRMXG7.jpg

The most affectionate and attention starved cat ever. Couldn't hurt a fly. A good buddy and a really well behaved kitty. No matter where he is he comes when I call his name.

sZO9Cv0.jpg

Super skittish and doesn't trust anyone but me but if you can get past that she's the biggest sweetheart ever. She's had a hard life but is really strong despite being super tiny for an adult cat.

Lil Cali would be a solid edish to the crew I think.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah this mercenary kings lobby is empty

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think it comes out on PS4 in like a week. Let's play then.

Its so fucking cool. The final version is so fucking cute and cool. OMG. I haven't touch a build since last june and today its out of early access. its so amazing. its incredible. its like adventure time the game. the animation is out of control. my dudes new imac is doin' up tops blooby style and were just straight adventuring throug the world with gestures. i know exactly what it means when he nudges becauase its terrible and hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

merc kings is some grade a beef. took some screenies but there still particulating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom