• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRUNKEN FURY!!!! DIE PRINTER DIE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Banned
Ok, long story short. I'm drunk and have ripped by roomies' HP 842c deskjet printer out of his dead pc and hooked it up to mine. I need to print a color page up with a design that I'm going to get tattooed onto me in a week for my birthday.

Here's the problem. I downloaded the driver(supposedly) from the HP website to run this fucking printer and the shit won't work properly(it doesn't print in color and doesn't print the entire image out, only one corner of it).

Sorry if I seem retarded and illiterate, but well I am at this point. Fuck, give me help before I break something.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Make sure you load up the Ghetto Boys when you beat the shit out of it.

"Die Motherfucker Die Motherfucker DIe!"

Triumph

Banned
steadman.jpg

Socreges

Banned
I was at the beach earlier today. Two ~16-year-old girls were stumbling around, obviously drunk. Then, though, they started beating on this one guy. Then another guy jumped in. Soon enough there were six of them in an all about brawl (they had come together). At first we just decided to let them exhaust themselves, but it didn't seem to be slowing down at all. We ran over and some other guys joined us in stopping them. Apparently one of the guys had stolen a fucking CD or something and wouldn't admit to it.

Alcohol makes for good fun, but I'm always amazed at how fucking stupid people can get.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Raoul Duke said:
hmm. Nice...

That image leads me to believe you need to uninstal and reinstall the driver. ;) double check that you have the proper one.

If that fails; is your buddies computer dead? If it is not, just reconnect the printer to it and burn a disk or put the image on disc and print it off of his.

Of course the color ink could just be low :(

Triumph

Banned
Socreges said:
I was at the beach earlier today. Two ~16-year-old girls were stumbling around, obviously drunk. Then, though, they started beating on this one guy. Then another guy jumped in. Soon enough there were six of them in an all about brawl (they had come together). At first we just decided to let them exhaust themselves, but it didn't seem to be slowing down at all. We ran over and some other guys joined us in stopping them. Apparently one of the guys had stolen a fucking CD or something and wouldn't admit to it.

Alcohol makes for good fun, but I'm always amazed at how fucking stupid people can get.
HERE'S a FUNNY STORY:

I was out at my usual Weds. Nite Watering Hole, replete with KARAOKE going on. Suddenly, my best mate's girl shows up with her friend that works at the same pub as her. Well, I'd had exposure to this friend of my mate's gf before, and we had a THING going on. Dare I say a RAPPORT.

Anyway, my mate's gf bugs out early due to school tomorrow. So the friend has to catch a ride home with ME. So I am free to ask her out for this Friday, which I do. She gladly accepts, likely smelling my Alpha Male pheromones.

The point of this is: A hot chick like this, sensibly post modern with dreadlocks, isn't going to be interested in a guy without a kick ass tattoo. I NEED TO GET THIS SHIT TO WORK. Errr... yeah. The fact that my friend is an artist at the parlor and has promised me a free tat for my birthday helps as well.

So yeah.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Hey Triumph, I might be moving to ATL in a few months time, and I need to know some good drinking holes (preferably in the LITTLE 5 points area)

Any suggestions?

Triumph

Banned
Lost Weekend said:
Hey Triumph, I might be moving to ATL in a few months time, and I need to know some good drinking holes (preferably in the LITTLE 5 points area)

Any suggestions?
Ho ho ho... do I ever.

The Star Bar(can't go wrong with a converted bank that uses the vault as a shrine to Elvis), The Yacht Club if you want eats with yer drinks, Front Page News/Tijuana Grill if you have cash to burn, the Brewhaus if you are a fan of the European Foosball(that's Soccer to us heathen Amuricans), and Manuel's Tavern if you're intersted in Librul Politiks/want to meet yours truly. I'm there most nites.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Thanks! I MIGHT just be up there tommorow night depending on if I have the time/money to spare. If you see a 6' 5'' black dude wearing blue glasses (kinda hard to miss) come over and say hi!

Triumph

Banned
Ye gods! If you see this guy ever in your Atlantan Journeys, make sure to say Hello:

meandpbr.jpg

Manuels is at the intersection of North and Highland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom