• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunken karaoke night at the bar across the street is fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecrofirt

It's 1:30, and I've been trying to get to sleep for an hour with no avail due to the drunks across thr street trying to sing "It's Raining Men".

Christ.

Pattergen

Ecrofirt said:
I'm 18. So I just have the joy of listening to these bastards belt out tunes.

Go sing It's Raining Men with the drunks!!! Go now! Pictures damn it, we need pictures!

GDGF

Soothsayer
I can hardly ever get any of my friends to do the Karaoke thing with me. Of course it doesn't help that all the bars with karaoke in my area are redneck bars or GI bars. Shouda seen their faces when me and a couple of chicks did Love Shack by the B52's (inflections intact) a few years back :)

Ecrofirt

I can't go into the bar. How do you expect me to get pictures?

Arrgh, and the biggest noise is the thumping bass beat that won't stop. for awhile I thought some wigger had his ghetto superstar car outside, but then I got up and checked.

Ugh.

You kinda knew what you were getting into before you moved in, correct? I mean, a bar is across the street, and don't expect it to be quiet after they close...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom