• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DS 2nd Shipment question

Does anyone know, (store employee's for example)
when the second shipment will arrive. As european i have friend
trying to pick one up in Boca, florida, but just in case they wont be able to
when will the 2nd shipment arrive?

well they are coming back to holland 7th of december.
Still hope they can pick one up on sunday,
i heard there best chance is at Kmart, best buy, walmat or costco
Maybe toysRus?

AniHawk

Not too sure about TRU. Wal-Mart's a good bet though, they get a lot of systems in. Just make sure you get there hours early and bring something to sit in and some entertainment.

When I waited in line for the GC, at 8:00, there were about 70 people in line, and 56 Cubes given out. They should hand you a ticket saying that you waited in line until that point around then, and you can go home and nap or whatever until 12:00 when you redeem it and buy the system. The process could have changed, though.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Well everyone knows KB Toys really is that swift with game stuff...we still don't have GTA:SA or Halo 2. But we are indeed getting the DS. My manager got an email that it would be coming in. But KB Toys put some weird rule on the sale. We are only allow to sell two on November 21st, the rest have to be saved until November 26th. But people can't pre-order from us, so it might be worth a try. Nobody expects us to have anything new...with good reason.

AniHawk said:
Not too sure about TRU. Wal-Mart's a good bet though, they get a lot of systems in. Just make sure you get there hours early and bring something to sit in and some entertainment.

When I waited in line for the GC, at 8:00, there were about 70 people in line, and 56 Cubes given out. They should hand you a ticket saying that you waited in line until that point around then, and you can go home and nap or whatever until 12:00 when you redeem it and buy the system. The process could have changed, though.

Problem is: I'M not in the states, my neighbours are picking it up and i don't think i can force him to go to the shop at 7am, he will probably go around opening time.
Which store has the best chance around that time?

O and they don't have a KBtoys in tha area.

AniHawk

.:RaZieL:. said:
Problem is: I'M not in the states, my neighbours are picking it up and i don't think i can force him to go to the shop at 7am, he will probably go around opening time.
Which store has the best chance around that time?

O and they don't have a KBtoys in tha area.

Wal-Marts are open 24/7 around here.

arter_2

i heard that gamestop was only getting 1 shipment in and that the secound was coming ony after christmas.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
arter_2 said:
i heard that gamestop was only getting 1 shipment in and that the secound was coming ony after christmas.

I've not heard anything to that effect, yet
We got a grand total of 4 extras, we had 26 reservations for our little store.

Its funny cause we have display units, yet we can't sell any to people walking in the store :lol

I've also heard that second DS shipments aren't coming in until a ridiculously later time (e.g., Christmas). Typical Nintendo fashion, really.

I've got my system reserved at GameStop, but $150 is a lot for me to plunk down at the moment.

Top Bottom