• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DS PSO = will we see it?

neptunes

http://www.gcadvanced.com/article.php?artid=2720

While those are the previously announced and/or rumored titles, we are pleased to pass along the great news of even more Nintendo DS support from SEGA:

# Phantasy Star Online DS
# Puyo Puyo DS
# "Project Rub"

Phantasy Star Online DS (tentative title), is said to include both wireless and/or WiFi play, voice command options with the built in microphone and of course touch screen options.

I wouldn't mind at all, It would be cool to use the Mic...but that may be asking for too much.

Though wouldn't it require a fairly large DS cart?

bjork

Man, I would pay like an extra $30 for the game if it would actually respond when I was like, "Drop a fucking [insert rare item here], you dick"

But yeah... I really hope they get it out, though I guess it'd have to take a pretty substantial hit visually.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Seriously, I would pick this title up without any hesitation. Playing a game similar to PSO in portable format would be insanely addictive.

doncale

Banned
cripes. another PSO.

....just give me PSO2 (not PSOv2 or Ep II) and PS FIVE.....

will we ever see PSO2 and PSV?

oh wait, that's what PSU is supposedly gonna be :)

jarrod

Banned
PSO would be better suited for PSP in terms of presentation... I'd rather get NiGHTS, Burning Rangers or Chu Chu Rocket on DS. :)

jarrod said:
PSO would be better suited for PSP in terms of presentation... I'd rather get NiGHTS, Burning Rangers or Chu Chu Rocket on DS. :)

How's that?... With the game being real time, and it not having a pause button, the 2nd screen is a LOT more usefull.. How would it be better on PSP?

jarrod

Banned
truesayian said:
How's that?... With the game being real time, and it not having a pause button, the 2nd screen is a LOT more usefull.. How would it be better on PSP?
Visuals & audio... we could get a direct port of Blue Burst (PC) or Episode1&2 Plus (GC) rather than something watered down to N64/PS1+ levels.

A multiplayer focused Burning Rangers would work well on DS though. And the touch screen would be perfect for Chu Chu Rocket. :)

GDGF

Soothsayer
I'd love for a version of PSO to appear on the NDS. MMORPG's are games that you play for hours, and I'd rather not have the limited battery life of the PSP limiting my leveling up time :)

aoi tsuki

jarrod said:
It would look better, sure, but PSO has never really pushed any system graphically.

Top Bottom