• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DVD Tuesday 6/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

aparisi2274

So who is getting what tomorrow.

BUYING:
B0001Z3IPS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

RENTING:
B0001Z3TXE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Ryck

aparisi2274 said:
So who is getting what tomorrow.

BUYING:
B0001Z3IPS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
they are selling it already at the Gamestop next door to my work........but best buy will have it tommorow for 29.99

theo said:

Word to your mother! And yeah, the case design is the same going by IGNdvd's review. Their only real complaint was that its pretty "barebones" compared to the first (which had that extra HBO special) but i don't mind. I just want the episodes.

Pimpwerx

Not a thread jack, but since this is for DVDs, then this fits in. BestBuy has a pretty good deal on DVDs at 3 for $20. Follow this link.

It's a pretty damn good selection IMO, and the cool thing is that the deal extends past 3 movies. I ordered 6 of them for $6.66 a piece. I got Total Recall, Terminator, Donnie Darko, Commando :D, Swingers and Predator2. PEACE. 6 movies for $42 after taxes ain't too bad. PEACE.

dtrip said:

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA... Are you meaning to tell me that THE MONK SEASON ONE is coming out tomorrow also? Oh God, why must these DVDs mock me?

Well, there goes the new rear shocks for my car. Sad.

I can't decide if I should get Dark Fury or not. On one hand, I didn't like Pitch Black and have no interest in seeing Riddick, but on the other hand I like Peter Chung and the Dark Fury trailer looked pretty good...

What to do... what to do...

just picked up the CYE season 2. $29.99 at Target (they also had Chappele season 1 for $19.99, great deal if you haven't picked it up yet). I was tempted to get Dark Fury, until i saw on the back that the thing is only a half hour long. WTF is that? Even for $10 that seems like a ripoff. I was expecting at LEAST for it to be like 45-50 minutes. I'll just wait til it comes on Cartoon Network or SciFi channel or something.

All I came home with today is the Robocop Trilogy set from last week. Dark Fury was $18 (CDN) where I went, and I can get it online for $14, so I'll probably just do that. No rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom