• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

e3 2004 GAF Meetup

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Does anyone have the pictures from the e3 2004 GAF meetup? My hard drive is being annoying, and the forums were reset after e3...

Teddman

ga_e3_crew2k4.jpg

Teddman

dirty_be_alpha.jpg

DirtyMack, BeOnEdge, Alphasnake

fishie_26_kobun.jpg

Fishie & Kobunheat

ga_group.jpg

BuddyChrist, Westley Crusher, Wellington/CK, Meier, and a chap whose name escapes me...

yourself_fitness.jpg

Bunch of GAers and a fitness girl trying to hawk us her game, StrikerObi making crude remarks about her

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Did anyone GO to that fitness thing?

(The uber-nerd in me just pondering making that image clickable -- clicking on the face of any GAF-fer would result in a redirection to their web site.)

Teddman

I don't believe anyone at the meetup actually did attend that fitness thing, though more than a couple promised to go down the hall and take a look. It started in the middle of lunch, so even a fitness chick was not getting many takers.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Goddamn...I look hot in that pic. This was my favorite E3 thus far, if only for the amount of gags I was pulling on people with BOE. Good times. =D

Top Bottom