• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

Kittonwy

Banned
I hope they don't waste time having Wada on stage with FFXIII when it isn't an exclusive, but knowing Sony they'll probably waste a ton of time on third-party exclusive games and show the wrong gameplay demos.

Camwi

I have high hopes for this conference. I dunno if anything they show will beat the new Metroid in my eyes, but I hope so.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
The G4 feed at the bottom said that Sony is competing with the touch screen devices (iphone and ds) with the PSP Go

TOuch Screen confirmed?

belvedere said:
Don't waste my time with SOE either. The Agency looks promising but there's no time. Too many megatonz

:lol I wanna see more of The Agency and DCUO, maybe save that for the gamefloor to make room for megatonz.

I haven't gone through the thread but is there anything planned for Home for the conference? I'm not sure if I should start updating it as I haven't been on since it's released. :lol

If there's something good though, I'm gonna have to hop on.

Black_Ice said:
The G4 feed at the bottom said that Sony is competing with the touch screen devices (iphone and ds) with the PSP Go

TOuch Screen confirmed?

I wouldn't trust them. Adam thought the entire MGS series was coming to the 360 because of Kojima's announcement.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
fortified_concept said:
I expect the conference to be good but not great because of the lack of surprises.

Expect to see awesome games whether they are already shown or not. that's all that matters. Perhaps a vitality monitor for Eyetoy.

Donos

ok ok, just a guess :D
watched Nintendo at g4 (age check because of Deadspace? or the vitality sensor). only thought it was strange since there wasn't one for MS PC for me. Maybe it is for the trailers they show before the pc

andycapps

chubigans said:
I am realllllly doubting Trico will be there. Really, really doubt it.

You may be right.. They may be holding off for showing it in depth at TGS, with release in spring of 2010. I don't really care what they show honestly, I know a lot of games that are coming out that will keep me more than busy. Just want more info on PSP Go.

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
I highly doubt PS3 slim and the price drop will be announce... you guys are gearing yourselfs up for some disapoinatons...

Ramenman

bdizzle said:
Man I'd fuck the shit outta here

12_filtered.jpg

Not giving the source of your avatar should be BANNABLE !! THERE, I SAID IT

Top Bottom