• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA and Ubisoft have yet to jump in on the remastering despite large Interest

smik

So what gives?

alot of Ubisoft late bloomers that deserved much better hardware they ran on, after a very long drawn out next gen console release i believe it interfered with some of these titles performance and sales due to people clinging on to their next gen money

Splinter Cell Blacklist, Far Cry 3 and Ghost Recon Future Soldier (my personal favorite)

Personally would love GR Future Soldier and SC Blacklist as those games didnt quiet run so well but were both amazing titles with lots to offer, sales were affected by next gen console transitioning (many people believed SC:B would be ported) also GRFS Multiplayer & Co-op was sublime, simply one of a kind

also ( unrelated to late bloomer titles)

You have Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age & Crysis Trilogy on the EA side

Please dont derail the thread

Whether you like or hate it remastered games are great, it can help bring you in established franchises you may have missed and also proved very profitable with small dev teams porting out.

****Edit***

dammit, Please Move this topic posted in the wrong section

MOD help?

Sulik2

Honestly I think with how focused EA and Ubisoft are on yearly sequels for Battlefield, sports ganes and AC that their marketing and development resources go towards getting those out the door rather then HD Remasters. I would love a complete Mass Effect bundle just because of how messed up the DLC situation is with those games.

Top Bottom