• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

eb employees: will EB exchange the game for me?

Joe

i got my halo2 during the "midnight madness". well when i got home and opened it i found that my halo disc had some small white spots on it and i was worried. well it was working fine so i stopped worrying about it until today. i havent touched single player til today. it was all multiplayer and everything played without a hitch. well today i decided to finally start playing single player and ive only tried twice so far but in the beginning the game gets a dirty disc error and both times it was the same EXACT moment. do you think EB will exchange the game for me? the game is a limited so they might be sold out. also they might think im trying to scam them maybe they thought i put those small white spots on the disc?

They'll return it for a copy of the same game, which is what I assume you want.

Edit: If you have the receipt, of course.

Laurent

Why would they think you are trying to scam them? What's the point of somebody putting small white points on an X-Box disc to exchange it?!

goodcow

Laurent said:
Why would they think you are trying to scam them? What's the point of somebody putting small white points on an X-Box disc to exchange it?!

To fuck with the sales data!

goodcow

As a side story none of you care about, I bought PSOv2 on release, and noticed the GD had what appeared to be a chip on the edge of the disc. I made them test it there in the store, and it worked, and all was good.

Top Bottom