• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EB Pissed Me Off Again... DOAU-related

DrDogg

I call EB and GameStop on Sunday to see when they'll both have GTA and DOAU.

GS... GTA on Monday night, DOAU on Wednesday.
EB... Both on Tuesday.

Since I know 99% of EB employees are retarded, I called yesterday to verify the date for DOAU in the store.

EB... Tuesday.

So I stop by EB after I picked up GTA from GS.

EB... Come by and pick up your copy of DOAU tomorrow.

Then I call this morning and what do I get?

EB... It comes out tomorrow (Wednesday). I don't know who told you it came out today, they were wrong. We've got GTA though!

I can wait a day for DOAU, that's not my issue. My issue is that I was told on three different occasions by three different EB employees that it would arrive in the store today. Bastards!

DrDogg

PhatSaqs said:
Not their fault Tecmo changed the ship date.

To my knowledge it's been the 28th for a short while now. It didn't just change overnight. So EB telling me they'll have it today, three times in the past two days does not equate to Tecmo's fault.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I'm not expecting to see this game until thursday, but some people are reporting that Gamerush stores get it tomorrow, and others are posting on Gamefaqs that their stores got it this afternoon. Guess I'll try calling around tomorrow for the hell of it.

Top Bottom