• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EBGames Sales Chart 9/13/04 to 9/19/04: Fable vs.... Shellshock Nam??

Rhindle

Rankings Based on EB Games figures from 9/13/04 to 9/19/04

516688.jpg

1. Fable
Publisher: Microsoft Platform: XBOX Genre: Role-Playing Release: 09/14/2004

2 Burnout 3: Takedown
Publisher: EA Games | Platform: XBOX | Genre: Driving release: 09/07/2004

3 ShellShock: Nam '67
Publisher: Eidos Interactive | Platform: PS2 | Genre: Action release: 09/14/2004

4 Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Publisher: SCEA | Platform: PS2 | Genre: Action release: 09/14/2004

5 Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Publisher: Square Enix | Platform: PS2 | Genre: Role-Playing release: 08/31/2004

6 ShellShock: Nam '67
Publisher: Eidos Interactive | Platform: XBOX | Genre: Action release: 09/14/2004

7 Burnout 3: Takedown
Publisher: EA Games | Platform: PS2 | Genre: Driving release: 09/07/2004

8 Madden NFL 2005
Publisher: EA Sports | Platform: PS2 | Genre: Sports release: 08/09/2004

9 Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Publisher: Majesco Games | Platform: XBOX | Genre: Action release: 09/14/2004

10 ESPN NFL 2K5
Publisher: Sega | Platform: PS2 | Genre: Sports release: 07/20/2004

http://www.gamespot.com/news/sales_chart_us_console_sales.html

The reign of Fable begins: The first two shipments from MS went flying out the door. Let's see how it holds up.

Shellshock is a bit of a surprise. People will buy anything that's controversial enough apparently.

Sly appears to be the first victim of the crowded fall release schedule

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I can't believe people are buying that shitty Shellshock game. Hurray for controversial stuff

Soul4ger

I bet Majesco is cleaning up with GGX2#R. Stupid fucking Sammy. They'll release Spy Fiction, but not Guilty Gear.

And this is the company Sega has telling them what to do? d00med.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Wario64 said:
I can't believe people are buying that shitty Shellshock game. Hurray for controversial stuff
Find me a deal on it Wario :p
When its really cheap..... like $10 cheap.

Prine

Banned
YAY! Hope Fable sells in the millions, its just so awesome.

Im sticking by my prediction of 700k by the years end, i reckon its going to pick up in november and december when people buy thier new Xbox's for Halo 2. Fable will be Halo 2's companion, i hope

Subitai

Rhindle said:
Shellshock is a bit of a surprise. People will buy anything that's controversial enough apparently.

Sly appears to be the first victim of the crowded fall release schedule

Sly at 4 here is a victim?

I'm sure by this time next year it will have sold around as much as Fable.

Rhindle

Will Burnout 3 Xbox outsell the PS2 version nationwide? You would think not ... but the gap in that chart is so big that I am thinking it may very well happen. In which case Xbox will have the top two titles of the month for the first time since launch.

Prine

Banned
Rhindle, you know the amount of Fable units MS shipped? Whats the average shipping amount for big titles?

The PS2 and Xbox combo is working out really well for me. Playing a ton of games. Fable, Sly 2, Burnout 3, Madden, and Guilty Gear XX Reload right now. Earlier in the year I'd play one game on and off a month, if that.

Top Bottom