• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Edge] Is it out in UK?

Snowball

Banned
Is the latest issue of Edge (december) out in UK?

I'd like to know if i just have the opportunity to find it imported here in italy.
Thanks!

Snowball

P.S.
I'm talkin about the one with HL2 review.

Timbuktu

Yes. Just got it today. It has the silver DS cover if you haven't seen it yet. There's a redesign this issue, haven't gone through it enough yet for an impression. It seems that the columns are out for one month, but the issue seems quite meaty nevertheless.

Snowball

Banned
Timbuktu said:
Yes. Just got it today. It has the silver DS cover if you haven't seen it yet. .

Yes i've seen it in a picture :D
So the issue was out today in UK?
It means it is impossible to have it in Italy now, right?

There's a redesign this issue, haven't gone through it enough yet for an impression. It seems that the columns are out for one month, but the issue seems quite meaty nevertheless.

I've seen ther's a special about Majora Mask (my personal best game ever made).
What is it about?
Thanks!

Timbuktu

I think it was out yesterday or the day before.

Majora's Mask is in a new section called 'Time Extend' which is basically a 'second sitting with important titles of recent years'.

The other features in the issue are 'Driving Ambition' about Gran Turismo 4; 'Duel Fuel' about DS with an interview with Reggie, 'Oddworld's Odyssey'; 'But it is Art'; 'Activisionaries' on Activision; interviews with ex-NOA man Jim Merrick on Nintendo online and Maxis' Will Wright on Sims; Q&A with Dominik Diamond and johnny FFinch who made GameMaser... as I said, this issue is quite meaty, hopefully that's part of the redesign and Edge will keep it up. I probably won't finish it anytime soon.

suaveric

Wait a second, Jim Merrick isn't with Nintendo anymore? I thought he was in charge of their online stuff. Maybe he quit because there was so little to do?

fr4nz

http://www.futurenet.com/edge/magazine/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=32483&subsectionid=1344

EDG1432.jpg

Edge 143 - December

A bold new look for Edge

Edge 143 looks a little different...

Features: An interview with the creators of Gran Turismo, a look at whether games are art, a celebration of Activision's 25th anniversary and hands -on sessions with Oddworld: Stranger and the Nintendo DS.

Previews: Resident Evil 4; The Bard's Tale; Ico 2; Devil May Cry 3; Metal Gear Acid; Jak 3 and more.

Reviews: Half-Life 2; Rome: Total War; Tribes: Vengeance; Monster Hunter; Blood Will Tell; GameTrak: Dark Wind and more.

Plus all the best news and opinions from the front line of videogame culture. Edge 143 is on sale from October 28 priced £4.

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
suaveric said:
Wait a second, Jim Merrick isn't with Nintendo anymore? I thought he was in charge of their online stuff. Maybe he quit because there was so little to do?
He's Senior Director at NOE.

Timbuktu

Bluemercury said:
Any new info on DS stuff?

I dunno. It's quite in-deppth, but is there anything left to know about the DS on this forum apart from playing the games ourselves? Reggie does explain his 'My name is Reggie. I'm about taking names, I'm about kicking ass' line though.

Reggie said:
"It was al about saying we ARE going to drive this business, we ARE going to be successful and we would love for you to come on board with us, but if not, y'know, then you'd better get the hell out of our way"

Top Bottom