• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Einstein Quote: Console War Relevant.

Blinky

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein

I just read that and it instantly made me think of the X-Box and GameCube. Am I fucking idiot, or does it make sense to you to?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
TekunoRobby said:
I'm going to love this thread. I can just tell.

That Einstein quote is applicable to everything my friend.
EXCEPT PHYSICS.

edit: stupid 60 second limit. Feels so much longer. maybe I am traveling much much faster than the servers that host this board. ;)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
it may take a touch of genius and courage to move in the opposite direction, but it won't change the fact that you're an intelligent fool.

Blinky

Anyway, appearantly I'm a fucking idiot. So. Let's just let this die and go to hell because nothing but bad things are going to come out of it.

etiolate

Banned
It would more lead me to think about comparing Xenon to the DS

Except that could be construed as agreeing with Nintendo andt we can't have that. Even if it means leading videogames down a dark path, we just can't have anything that goes against the momentum.

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
m0dus said:
Wow. fucking lighten up, people.

Should have put a smiley in there, just having a little fun with him.... ;) He really shouldn't have given people that choice.

Gek54

scola said:
not funny. sure

but dumb?

Yes dumb becuase if you were traveling faster then the servers then, according to Einstien's relativity theory, you would have experienced a shorter delay.

Top Bottom