• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring Player Plans to Sue FromSoftware Over High Game Difficulty

elden-ring-dlc-1536x864.jpg.webp

Elden Ring player has announced plans to sue FromSoftware, claiming the game contains another hidden game that is inaccessible due to its high difficulty. The player argues that FromSoftware’s titles, including Sekiro and Bloodborne, have similar hidden content.

The player intends to take legal action against FromSoftware and Bandai Namco on September 25. He believes that cut content, often found by data miners, is part of a larger game hidden behind the challenging gameplay.

Only two months remain, starting today.
September 25th 2024 is when Bandai Namco games enters court for a hearing in my “Elden Ring” lawsuit that claims we have only played HALF of FROM SOFTWARE’s games and a whole new game is hidden inside, and that it’s too hard to access for even its most dedicated fans.
In less than two months, you will be forced to realize game devs cater to crazy people because they have courage that you don’t, to explore the unknown world. You will be forced to realize hackers have been lying to you telling you content is cut, when its actually just undiscovered.

Despite the allegations, game development often involves cutting content. Such decisions are typically part of the development process and do not constitute a hidden game.

FromSoftware has yet to respond to the lawsuit. Many people are eager to see how this case develops. If it moves forward, it could influence how developers handle game difficulty and content transparency in the future.

Game Smash GIF by Red Bull

Will Ferrell Loser GIF

Last edited:

Skifi28

If they have so much money to waste, maybe they should use them to get one of them video game coaches and git gud instead.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
There’s a guy on 4chan.

Surely, he will go through with it. It doesn’t get any more serious than 4chan.

T4keD0wN

Is he talking about the section where you get to make fun of gullible people on the internet? It was challenging to get there, but its really fun and worth it.

Bartski

Gold Member
Investing 5 minutes into actually reading this sensationalist clickbait by mp1st.com would suffice o know this is utter horseshit

Filben

Some guy plans something.

He should come back once he has something to show for. Which won't happen, btw. Utterly ridiculous.

SHA

Is he drunk? I've beaten 3 bosses with my broken LB and RB, without defense literally, then I bought a second controller and it was the best relief I've ever had since eons.

SHA

Some dudes just take their way of life so easily and these types of stuff expose these people, I mean no offense but from my own experience they're the real sick people, not the pro players.

Is he American? We will litigate over anything; stubbed toe, hurt feelings, tiny scratch, nothing is too small if you can get a payday.

It's not really over difficulty, this guy is convinced there's a whole 50% of the game which is for some reason inaccessible unless you complete some sort of obscure gaming ritual which has not been made public and only he has seen the Signs that are spread amongst several Fromsoft games.

In other worlds, someone forgot to take his pills

Top Bottom