• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Electronic Arts' E3 2012 Line Up

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Seriously.

I was surprised to hear about a new Ratchet title, but still radio silence on Overstrike. Seems backwards. Wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

Yeah, it's really odd. Once that Ratchet PSN game comes out it'll be their third PS3 exclusive game since announcing they were going third party.

Marleyman

Banned
Me too.

I have a feeling this is going to be a great sports game year.

Yep; sports titles sound like they are going to be solid. I want to get Madden this year, but they need to take what NCAA does well with online dynasty mode and beef up the online franchise mode badly. NBA Live has me intrigued, although it will be tough to take me away from 2K.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
That list is missing Dead Space 3 and Criterion's NFS, so there's still hope...

hahaha

They're mentioned earlier in the release. EA probably doesn't want to reveal the basic facts about them until next week.

Shiggy

Yeah, where is it? Haven't seen a single thing on it since that CG trailer at last year's E3. Overstrike's the only announced EA game I'd be looking forward to as well. :(

Nintex has something on it, but he's banned on here so you won't see it.

Apdiddy

No Mirror's Edge 2? Dead Space 3? NFS: Most Wanted? Heck, I would even love a Starflight reboot or General Chaos on the Vita.

You are probably thinking, "The big reveals are being saved for E3 doofus"

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
THE DOWNLOAD: EA 2012 Preview, EA's E3 press briefing sponsored by Origin™, will feature leading EA brands: Battlefield 3TM, Medal of Honor™, Crysis® 3, Madden NFL 13, FIFA 13, Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, SimCityTM and highly-anticipated first looks at Dead SpaceTM 3 and Need for SpeedTM Most Wanted from Criterion Games. The event will feature never-before-seen video and gameplay for the biggest titles EA will unveil this year as well as titles not yet announced, including a new social title for Facebook®. The briefing can be viewed live exclusively on SPIKE TV on Monday, June 4 at 4:00 PM ET/1:00 PM PT or streamed at www.ea.com/e3.

Guys, the press release mentions Dead Space 3 and Need For Speed: Most Wanted right there. They're just not talking about details yet.

I hope they show a lot of Sim City, but it probably will not have a lot of exposure during the conference since it is not a very exciting game to watch.

I do want to see more of Dead Space 3 even when I did not like Dead Space 2 and Need for Speed Most Wanted, so glad they god officially announced.

That really seems like a rather underwhelming lineup. Just their usual annual sports games with their usual sequels to their regular franchises. And then stuff like Crysis 3 isn't even coming out this year. Their 2012 lineup seems astoundingly weak.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
That really seems like a rather underwhelming lineup. Just their usual annual sports games with their usual sequels to their regular franchises. And then stuff like Crysis 3 isn't even coming out this year. Their 2012 lineup seems astoundingly weak.

This is what EA has become now. They're basically back to as they were 10 years ago. They tried the original IP route and lost a boatload of money. They will be playing it safe for the foreseeable future.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
TLDR

To be shown at EA presser

• [*]Battlefield 3 DLC
    [*]Medal of Honor: Warfighter
    [*]Crysis 3
  • Madden NFL 13
  • FIFA 13
  • Star Wars The Old Republic
    [*]SimCity
    [*]Dead Space 3
    [*]Need for Speed Most Wanted
  • Facebook game
  • titles not yet announced

And people hate on EA.....sweet jesus EA is gonna destroy my wallet.

I would absolutely love for FIFA 13 for iPad to be a port of the Vita version. Not getting my hopes up though as it will probably still be that garbage of an engine it's on now.

Yeah, where's Mirrors Edge 2? Thought that was in the works.

Only care about Dead Space 3 and Most Wanted (because of Criterion) but EA won't let me buy the games on Steam anyway so...

falconzss

Only interested in Dead Space 3 but that's enough for me...besides the surprise reveal of Mirror's Edge 2
...one can still dream...PLEEEEEEEEASE

Top Bottom