• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Electronic Arts' E3 2012 Line Up

MattDoza

Madden NFL 13
SimCity

Only games I really care about, want to see what they do with Madden on Wii U.

Picking plays on the controller screen. Gotta have it. Also, I wonder if it'll be what we see on 360 & PS3, with the WiiU being more "powerful."

I think Madden is supposed to utilize Kinect this time around too. I wonder what that's going to be. And still a big gameplay reveal. *fingers crossed for real time physics*

No Overstrike?

Is it not ready to show or just EA Partners doing what they do and burying another game?

With the speed Insomniac works at its weird not hearing about one of there games for this long after it was announced.

No Ultima, again. Time to revive that franchise, EA! Until then they make it laughably easy to continue not buying their stuff.

codecow

No Ultima, again. Time to revive that franchise, EA! Until then they make it laughably easy to continue not buying their stuff.

I agree, I would love for EA to make another "AAA" (dodges cabbage) Ultima, I wouldn't even mind working on it myself :D

No, wait a second, first it's time for Lands of Lore and some Bullfrog properties, then we can see about Ultima.

I wouldn't mind seeing a new Populous or Powermonger, or Magic Carpet, or ooooo Dungeon Keeper, for sure. But Ultima, Ultima man! My childhood revolved around that whole universe.

Wouldn't that mean...BioWare would make any new Ultima, since they're the RPG people at EA and all that?

*gulp*

Yeah, notsureifwant.jpg.

AHA-Lambda

Anyone else really underwhelmed by EA's offerings this year? I'm not sure why but I really, really am =/

Also for my E3 drinking game, every time EA mentions Origin I'll take a drink :p

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
Anyone else really underwhelmed by EA's offerings this year? I'm not sure why but I really, really am =/

Also for my E3 drinking game, every time EA mentions Origin I'll take a drink :p

Crysis and NFS are two of my most anticipated games so no.

On another note, is NFS not going to be playable? If not then it must be a 2013 release.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
DS3 for me. Maybe NFS: MW if there's Razor, Cross, Mia and a cheesy story.

And please please please why won't you hire Spicy Horse to make another Alice game? :(

It's hard to feel excited about a line-up consisting of shooters, sports/racing games, some garbage and Dead Space 3. I'm looking forward to playing the latter but I'm not exactly dying for it. Now Mirror's Edge 2 on the other hand...

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Wouldn't that mean...BioWare would make any new Ultima, since they're the RPG people at EA and all that?

*gulp*

The thought of BioWare doing an Ultima game is gonna give me the shits. Straight awful.

Richard Garriott is supposedly making an Ultima like MMO but, not having the rights to the universe, its tentatively called 'Ultimate RPG'.

Top Bottom