• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ender Lilies sequel Ender Magnolia coming in January 2025

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire

Via Gematsu

Dark 2D Metroidvania RPG ENDER MAGNOLIA: Bloom in the Mist will leave Early Access and launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam on January 22, 2025, publisher Binary Haze Interactive and developers Live Wire and Adglobe announced. Pre-orders for physical editions will begin soon in Japan, with information on physical editions for other regions to be announced at a later date.

ENDER MAGNOLIA: Bloom in the Mist first launched for PC via Steam on March 25.

sudolicious

Neo Member
Had no idea this was in early access already. I didn't particularly like how the first one played. The concept sounds nice on paper, you gather these spirit thingies and they attack for you, but in practice I found it felt very sluggish, or at least very "slow". Level and boss design, as well as the music, were top notch though, would've loved to have finished it for that, but sadly I just didn't click with the gameplay.

Hope they find great success with this and then make something I'd actually wanna play next :3

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Tagging PanzerCute PanzerCute since I know that you mentioned in a previous thread that you've enjoyed the first game, Ender Lilies, a great deal.

I'll probably jump on it as well once they announce the details for the physical release in the west, and in case they don't do one I'll grab the Asian/JP release from either PlayAsia or Amazon JP.

PanzerCute

Tagging PanzerCute PanzerCute since I know that you mentioned in a previous thread that you've enjoyed the first game, Ender Lilies, a great deal.

I'll probably jump on it as well once they announce the details for the physical release in the west, and in case they don't do one I'll grab the Asian/JP release from either PlayAsia or Amazon JP.
Thanks man! Yeah I bought the first one on release day and I fell in love with it :d

Can't wait to play this sequel!

Top Bottom