• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (PS3) Interest Thread

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I am trying to get an idea of how many people are getting ET:QW for PS3. It sounds like it has potential to match the greatness of the Wolfenstein multiplayer with a lot of the cool elements of the Battlefield series. Previews of the game have indicated that games can be a lot more cerebral and challenging than the regular FPS deathmatch offerings of today but requires voice communication to really shine. I am thinking about buying it, especially if people who I have played Resistance, COD4, and/or Warhawk with decide to get it. Obviously, I will wait on the final reviews, but the PC version seems to be doing well.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32940.html

Anyone interested?

RoH

I'm thinking about picking this up. add me PSN: REDEMPTOR
By the way that trailers is awful!

slider

Really interested in this. But I've spent way too much on games recently that I'm not even playing (Burnout, HSG and MLB: The Show I'm looking at you!).

I reckon I'll pick it up eventually but prob not for a couple of months. Damn.

RoH

I really do not like the fact that I cannot use R1/L1 as primary fire! If I had known this beforehand I would never have picked it up. Bah!

Edit: I now think this is one of if not the worst game I have played on PSN! Hit detection/aiming seems off, Art is not to my tastes and the game play while fun on paper is not very for filling in practice.

Top Bottom