• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Energy Drinks BORROW energy, not provide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mixed red bull, monster, and Quick Trips Brand energy drink with 12 oz of mountain dew last night. Worked like a charm, but when I got up this morning I felt like utter shit, even with a decent amount of sleep.

So its clear energy drinks are a wiccan brew.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
...And with that, the energy drink industry fell to ruins. Thank you MAF.

btw, "energy drinks" suck ass. There's only one energy drink I'll ever subject myself to, and I hardly EVER see it:

whoop_ass.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Desperado said:
water > *
No shit. It's nearly all I drink now, aside from OJ*. But once in a great while I'll open up a can'a Whoop Ass.

*this does not, of course, include alcoholic beverages.

I've tried two or three different energy drinks and they didn't do shit for me. I was falling asleep at work and still had to make a pot of coffee. Bastards.

demon said:
...And with that, the energy drink industry fell to ruins. Thank you MAF.

btw, "energy drinks" suck ass. There's only one energy drink I'll ever subject myself to, and I hardly EVER see it:

whoop_ass.jpg
I didn't even like the stuff, but it's a must to keep around for decoration.

I used to drink red bull & vodka every day for about a year and a half. I stopped in January '04. I can't even look at that shit anymore without gagging!

MrAngryFace said:
I mixed red bull, monster, and Quick Trips Brand energy drink with 12 oz of mountain dew last night. Worked like a charm, but when I got up this morning I felt like utter shit, even with a decent amount of sleep.

So its clear energy drinks are a wiccan brew.

You probably felt like shit because your heart stopped for 3 1/2 minutes in your sleep.

Thaedolus

I had a five hour drive that I didn't feel completely up to one time, so I downed a red bull...I still shudder at the thought of the taste. But it worked like a charm!

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Desperado said:
water > *
For the most part yes. However, you really need to replenish vitamins and minerals also. Juice and cordial are excellent to prevent a hangover. Drink as much of it as you can before you go to bed after a night drinking alcohol. I'm talking about 6-8 large glasses.

i love energy drinks..

red bull, sugar free red bul are both amazing..

adrenaile rush/sugar free version are both great.

and recently i've fallen in love with BOOKOO sugar free.. this shit tastes great adn its *3* servings in one giant can!

Diablos

I just tried a "Dragonfruit" (whatever the hell that is) energy drink tonight. It was AWFUL, I dumped out half of it onto the ground. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Desperado said:
Yes, but alcohol doesn't factor in when you're 15. =P
... oh really? It all begins at about 15, unless of course you're not a rebel who plays by his own rules. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom