• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EQ2/WoW beta account trade?

Malakhov

Banned
I have a WoW beta account and I'd like to know if someone with an EQ2 beta account would be willing for us to share both accounts together. That way we could both beta test EQ2 and WoW, the more for us :)

If the mods judge this thread is inappropriate I will understand if it gets locked though I don't know why since I'm not selling the account or anything, just sharing. Aw well :)

So send me a pm or let me know here!

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
I have an account for neither but want an account for both! But I can offer you... ummmm... gratitude! Yeah!

So... yeah, hit me up!! triumphforks@hotmail.com :D ... ... ....... :(

P.S. If anyone else reading this thread has an account for either game and is no longer using them, please let me know! :)

Malakhov

Banned
Well I am gonna purchase WoW for sure and I've tried it over the last few weeks so I don't see how trying EQ2 for free is a bad thing :)

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
If no one ends up trading, don't let that WoW account go to waste! *wink wink, nudge nudge* :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) !!

MrparisSM

Banned
I would love to try out WOW Malakhov!! Pick me! You know what would be cool? If you whored it out to a different GAF member at a week or a few days at a time. :) All of us would have to be trust worthy and stop playing it once it's the new person's turn.... But atleast we'd all get to try it out. :D

Malakhov

Banned
No I haven't got it yet.

Last email I got from you was saying that I should receive the file shortly. That's it.

Top Bottom