• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Error Macro, post here, let the magic happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after the sad demise of Aqua in 2001, she married her bandmate Soren (booo!) and tried to get a solo career going. That's about all I know. I think her singles and album did fairly well in Europe, but never even appeared as blips on the radar in America.

LeneNystrom.jpg

ln03.jpg

http://users2.ev1.net/~jemhadar/images/maelstroms_eye/me2-093-lene_nystrom_004_ukfhm.jpg

XS+ said:
Great! Too bad Ermac's image host isn't working..

Hmm, that sucks. Have you tried refreshing the page? Sometimes that does the trick for me.

Upgraded? Possibly so, but nothing she does will ever replace the magic that was Aqua. One of my most favorite groups ever. And I think she looked her hottest in the "Bumble Bees" video, which is hilarious, and one of their best videos. At least they came full circle with that video, after the first two videos for Aquarius were too dark and serious, and "un-Aqua-like."

neptunes

Oh now I know who they are!

they're were part of the group AQUA...which I remeber them comming out during my school years.

Cool, Suerte. I'll have to try to find some of her solo videos to download. She really looks different nowadays:

1063643092-lene_9.jpg

I think I understand the "upgraded" comment above. Did she get a boob job? They look bigger. Wow, I also streamed a clip of the "It's Your Duty" video from her website... HOT!

Saturnman said:
Wow, she looks so slutty in those new videos. And those songs suck.

Yikes, slutty is right. I thought it was nice to look at at first (because she did nothing like that before), but damn, she is really ruining her image to whore herself out. I guess that's the only way you can succeed in today's super-competitive pop music world. It's sad when I see her like that, and then think about the old days with Aqua. Damn.

What's up with those songs though? They sound shitty. She has a good voice, but she's just singing these shitty, generic pop songs that have lyrics like "It's your duty, to shake that booty"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom