• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN 2005: 97.3% at Gamerankings (Xbox)

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Iceman said:
Is it out everywhere tomorrow?

Gamestop/EB Yes
Other stores may not have it till Thursday

DMczaf

ESPN NFL 2K5 XBOX 91.0%
ESPN NFL 2K5 PS2 90.3%

Madden NFL 2005 PS2 93.3%
Madden NFL 2005 XBOX 94.4%

DMczaf

Wellington said:
LOL! That was cold dude. Real cold.

The truth was going to come out sooner or later, early reviews are pretty much press releases wrapped together with a nice score.

"ESPN NFL 2K5's franchise mode is a dream come true!" Suck a dick!

Cubsfan23

Banned
DMczaf said:
The truth was going to come out sooner or later, early reviews are pretty much press releases wrapped together with a nice score.

"ESPN NFL 2K5's franchise mode is a dream come true!" Suck a dick!

Isn't Madden's average composed of early reviews, right now?

Mrbob

In its ragged state, ESPN2k5 is a 6.5 at best. That is factoring in the 20 dollar price tag.

For comparison NCAA 2005 is about a 3. Damn this year sucks hard for football releases. Madden better come through!

DMczaf

Cubsfan23 said:
Isn't Madden's average composed of early reviews, right now?

Yeah, i just wanted to show that Madden is on top now though to bring out the ESPN fans ;)

Anyways, I dont read ANY reviews for sports games now after getting owned by ESPN reviews last year and owned by NCAA and ESPN 2K5 reviews this year. Im glad GAF gave NCAA a 2nd review after that joke of a first review that read like a press release.

Top Bottom