• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN 2K5 games for $10 with Coke caps

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
this happened with MLB also, you had to wait until the game had been out for a while to use the caps.

The good thing is, I can get a 20 oz coke for about a dollar 9.. given that I want these games anyway, I am basically paying 9 cents for a coke.

Nine cents for a coke is a pretty sweet deal, considering it's the best soft drink in the world. On the other hand, paying nine cents for a Pepsi is a complete rip. PEPSI IS NOT WORTH NINE CENTS. IT'S NOT GOOD AT ALL. THERE IS NO REDEEMING QUALITY. STOP DEFENDING PEPSI YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! YEAH, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
LittleTokyo said:
Nine cents for a coke is a pretty sweet deal, considering it's the best soft drink in the world. On the other hand, paying nine cents for a Pepsi is a complete rip. PEPSI IS NOT WORTH NINE CENTS. IT'S NOT GOOD AT ALL. THERE IS NO REDEEMING QUALITY. STOP DEFENDING PEPSI YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! YEAH, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
IAWTP

Top Bottom