• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN NBA 2K5 box art

DMczaf

nba2k5.jpg
B0002IJY2U.01-A1NDBS7YGOPBD6.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Shouldnt the basketball player do the layup/dunk and the football player run with the ball? *sigh*

Andy787

Banned
DMczaf said:
Shouldnt the basketball player do the layup/dunk and the football player run with the ball? *sigh*
Seriously, wtf? Why is the basketball player doing the football player pose and the football player doing the basketball player pose?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
He's pulling down a rebound. Or going up for a layup. Or maybe he's coming down from five feet above the rim for the tomahawk slam of a lifetime. I suppose you can't really tell, his hair does seem to be defying all known laws of gravity.

Matlock

Banned
Here's something that might work: get someone who photographs ESPN the Magazine's covers, and get 'em to photograph the stars!

Nah, too simple for Sega.

Shinobi

Ninja Scooter said:
cause thats about all that overrated p.o.s. can do. WHERE IS KOBE WHEN YOU NEED HIM!?!

Either in court or still crying in a corner about going 14 for 85 in the finals.

The Canadian NHL 2K5 has a red maple leaf on the front...very nice touch.

10047759.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Uhm, are you guys being serious? That picture is photoshopped to the MAX. What's with the PS2 online logo on the Xbox box? Huh? HUH?

Wario64 said:
Uhm, are you guys being serious? That picture is photoshopped to the MAX. What's with the PS2 online logo on the Xbox box? Huh? HUH?

OMG he's right!

Xbox and PS2 onliners can now go at it together in ESPN NBA 2K5.

MEGATON!!!!!!!!!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Also, who in the hell would approve that shit to begin with...

lol, I just noticed the PS2 logo is still on the Xbox spine. Hell, there's nothing on the spine...whatever was on it originally is badly faded away

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Why he gotta be stealing something, huh?

Maybe it's hot to the touch, or really heavy and he's rushing to put it down...

:lol

Seriously, for the first time ever, NBA2K5 looks like some sh!t. Any new screens?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Shinobi said:
The Canadian NHL 2K5 has a red maple leaf on the front...very nice touch.
That's AWESOME! I'm buying 2 copies!

Next year, the Canadian rev should have Don Cherry doing colour commentary - he could mangle up all of the European players names (no worse than Bill Clement, IMO) and call them visor-wearing sissies whenever they fall to the ice. I'm going to write Kush Games a letter right now.

DCX

DCX
Really the NFL cover is awful, the NBA one isn't that bad, it's hard to isolate a rebound, they should have shown him dunking or holding the NBA trophy.

DCX

VPhys

For BBall they went from best cover ever last year to worst cover this year. The quality of the box art couldn't be more different.

hgplayer1

even though the Xbox box has the PS2 Online logo on it, it is in fact from the espnvideogames web site. might not be the official box art but if it is I think it does its job.

Top Bottom