• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN NFL 2K5 bugs thread

DMczaf

Clipping glitch - Let's say you run for 50 yards and one of your guards are called for clipping, you get -50 rushing yards in your rushing stat column (FMT has had this done to him)

4-3 defense franchise glitch - If you try to sim a season with the 3-4 defense, the game thinks you are using 4-3 defense and only 3 of your LBs have good stats.

Challenge glitch - Lets say someone gets a 1st down by passing to a WR on the sideline and you challenge it, the replay shows the WR had one foot out of bounds so the play is overturned, well the other team still gets a 1st and 10 where the ball was previously spotted. I havent seen this, but a bunch of people on the OS forums have.

QB scrambling - anyone who has played fifty knows about this >_<

ShadowRed

Banned
"QB scrambling - anyone who has played fifty knows about this >_<"

Played a guy who wa the Patriots and every 3rd and long he would scamble for a first. Brady had more rushing yards than both mine and his running back.

DMczaf

ShadowRed said:
"QB scrambling - anyone who has played fifty knows about this >_<"

Played a guy who wa the Patriots and every 3rd and long he would scamble for a first. Brady had more rushing yards than both mine and his running back.

hahaha!

EekTheKat

Not sure how to categorize this one but :

After my first 5 minutes of the game I noticed players walking THROUGH the refs on certain replays (ps2 ver).

Still it doesn't seem bad though, still have to get use to it after a ton of madden runs.

Fifty

DMczaf said:

Oh come on :( I'm not that bad. I don't recall running against you at all. Hate the game, not the playa!

FightyF

Banned

I don't see what's wrong with this...I've done it all the time.

FLUTIE STYLEZZZZZ
or
CFL STYLEZZZZZ

Oh and I was playing my bruv and he caught it, and his feet landed inside the boundaries...he walked out and it said incompletion. He was screwed by the refs.

BTW I get over 200 yards a game vs CPU with my QB :p On just Pro setting though...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Found two more in a game I just played.

1) If a receiver catches a ball while already out of bounds, counts as a reception for 0 yards.

2) If the defensive team calls for a challenge when the players are already lined up the offensive team will get a delay of game when the challenge is over.

The second one is fucking ridiculous. :(

DMczaf

Wellington said:
Found two more in a game I just played.

1) If a receiver catches a ball while already out of bounds, counts as a reception for 0 yards.

2) If the defensive team calls for a challenge when the players are already lined up the offensive team will get a delay of game when the challenge is over.

The second one is fucking ridiculous. :(

Quality.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Not that its a huge glitch or anything,but I was playing the shitty franchise mode when this stupid shit happened...

I was on D playing the Chargers when I sacked their QB and instead of the animation of their QB getting up...it showed David Carr getting up from the sack and brushing himself off :|

Fifty

wtf. Are you sure you weren't just dreaming that one? :p

Can we put "Servers always being down" as a glitch?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
wtf. Are you sure you weren't just dreaming that one? :p

Can we put "Servers always being down" as a glitch?

Swear to God,my bro was watching me play and saw it with his own eyes too....we both sorta just stared at eachother.

Top Bottom