• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Every day brings yet another downpour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will it end? When?!?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

B'z-chan

Banned
Why not just move to the hottest place on earth and stay there?

Damnit i wish i had a pool ah that would be nice. Its not gonna be that hot but it gets hot here where i live.

karasu said:
I love the rain and I wish it rained much more.
Yeah well, I wonder how much you'd like the rain if it came nearly every day all summer long. Every time I put the dog out, he comes in with his legs and belly covered in mud. The ground's so saturated with rain, every footstep sinks your shoes into the ground, sending water sloshing up around your feet. The grass hasn't been cut in 2 weeks because the ground never dries out.

Rainfall totals for May and June in this area broke the old record (established 100 years ago) by over 5 inches.

I'm just thankful I don't live in a flood-prone area.

karasu said:
yes I would. :|

Florida rain sucks dude...

I hate the days where it would pour heavy rain over my head but just across the street there is a guy standing in the sun bone dry looking at me.

damn I miss south florida

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
yea its been raining almost everyday for the last month here in TN.. just started raining a few minutes ago too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom