• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Everyone Watch the olympic trials for track and field today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister made it to finals in the 400 hurdles =D. I think it might be televised live but not sure which channel :S Please watch and help support her! :D

Running Time: 4:15 pacific time

check 7:00-8:00 p.m. ET on NBC

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BlackSalad said:
My sister made it to finals in the 400 hurdles =D. I think it might be televised live but not sure which channel :S Please watch and help support her! :D

Running Time: 4:15 pacific time

check 7:00-8:00 p.m. ET on NBC

Dude that is fucking awesome man. Good luck to her and all of her supporters... which includes GAF now. :D

thanks for the support guys! Sorry for the lack of information in my original post, I was in a bit of a rush! But she did indeed run, kept her 8th place (which is still awesome! 8th best in the 400 hurdles ain't too bad considering..) She didn't exactly have the best race, but its a learning opportunity, she's young :)

Look out for her in the future, Her name is Megan Addy, perhaps GAF's first Sponsered Track athlete? :)

THanks again for the support! :D

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
She interested in replacing Marion Jones for the position of "The Lover of Chocolate Thunder: FT?" ;)

Seriously, that's awesome, man. I have a reason to watch this year's Olympics now, to cheer someone on. Good luck to her.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
It was pretty hot here in Sacramento today. Props to all the athletes who compete under such strenuous environmentsl. I was sweating and I didn't do shit :D

scola said:
It was pretty hot here in Sacramento today. Props to all the athletes who compete under such strenuous environmentsl. I was sweating and I didn't do shit :D

YES, that was quite an event, very fun though, hehe. Thanks again for all the support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom