• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evil Dead/AOD comic book

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil ways

http://newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15848

Looks pretty good and I dig the style, but I'm waiting to see what they can do with some new material not borrowed from the movies.

AOD2_Bradshaw_Cov.jpg

More pages in the link.

Pattergen

I'm not big on comic books, but that rules. I really like the art style. Captures a lot of the style and attitude of the film.

White Man

I dislike the art style. They should've gone for something closer to comic book realism, a la the EC comics that the layout of that cover is reminiscent of.

Eh, well, that's what I'd want for an Evil Dead comic. I guess an Army of Darkness one could have a looser, sillier style.

Alucard

Banned
It looks like a cool accompaniment to the movie. I'm also curious to see if they'll actually strive for some original storytelling.

I shall not be silenced. The truth will be revealed!

Those movies aren't even "B" quality. I rate Attack of the Killer Tomatoes higher than either of those tired, cliched attempts at entertainment.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Invader Zim said:

Those movies aren't even "B" quality. I rate Attack of the Killer Tomatoes higher than either of those tired, cliched attempts at entertainment.

You're a Junior Member. Your opinion is about as valid or wanted as GAF Public Enemy No. 1, George W. Bush.

Pattergen

Invader Zim said:

ED2 and AOD happen to be a couple of my most cherished movies. If you can't see the brilliance that's fine, but don't come in here and compare them to Killer Tomatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom