• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
No, idk where the updated stuff is for Melee but getyourtournament's twitter has been tweeting out updates about Melee's pools and confirmed Armada made it out on the winner's side of his pool.
Thanks. I'll have to watch out for an updated bracket listing for Melee, then.

Just noticed that Infiltration and Kazunoko are in the same quarter finals pool.

He's probably the best chance of knocking Infiltration to losers.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Hot Renovating Asses on Seta "Renamed Main Character" Souji action.

Nevermind. LET'S GO AKI!

Kellen

Kayane ‏@KayaneFR 4s
EVO SFIV over for me :(! Lost to Japanese player'Nyashi' (Topanga 's CEO)& Adon player, 4th of pool. Luffy, Alioune, 2pac, Perplex still in!

FluxWaveZ

These P4 mirror matches cannot be a good sign.

What does that mean?

Let's not start making excuses people

Excuses? This tournament is the first time I've heard of Tomo and people have been repping him as one of Japan's best Shadow Labrys players, but he was genuinely doing pretty poorly in all of the matches I saw him play in with tons of YOLO DPs.

Bananaken's the best S. Lab I know of and Tomo really didn't live up to his apparent rep.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I will be honest, the 360 twitch app is outstanding for this. Can't see chat, but to watch this on my HDTV has been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom