• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Does anyone have bracket for P4?

All you need to know is Akihiko-senpai is eating Mitsuru's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
---

Annoying Character Mirror Matches ZZzzzzz.

Doomshine

I haven't watched a lot of TTT2, is part of the hype because Bronson is using Jinpachi/Ogre? I've watched very little of the game, but I honestly think this is the first time I've ever seen either of these characters on stream before.

Most people consider Ogre low tier and Jinpachi high tier.

Dahbomb

Oh, then I guess character preference/loyalty, gameplay preference or that's what they're used to, though I don't know much about Smash either. It's almost like asking why someone wouldn't just pick a top tier in any fighting game.

These Smash commentators are pretty terrible.
Well there are situation picks like counter picks or other stuff that is synergy based.

An example would be using Shuma (A Low Mid character in UMVC3) on a Wolverine team because of synergy and coverage against a character like Zero. In that case that pick is completely justified from a game play point of view.

FluxWaveZ

Well there are situation picks like counter picks or other stuff that is synergy based.

An example would be using Shuma (A Low Mid character in UMVC3) on a Wolverine team because of synergy and coverage against a character like Zero. In that case that pick is completely justified from a game play point of view.

That's true. He had done pretty well with Falco in the previous match, so it was confusing to see him switch back to Yoshi.

The commentators mentioned that it could be to take advantage of the opponent's lack of knowledge in the match-up.

Road

that's 90% welcome to USA N****

Bronson with dat damage

evo13-tekkenuna5u.gif

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
and this is why I don't enjoy P4A that much, I was pretty much playing S.Lab as good as bananaken is now about a week after the game was out.
Thankfully someone good with her is actually steam rolling with her though, she's a dumb character

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Was that a perfect? It didn't look like it since he regenned damaged from the R-action so the game doesn't count it?

Is the schedule for the stream pretty much wrong? P4 finals haven't started yet right?

They're doing it now on a sidestream unless these revolving players are just playing for fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom