• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

and this is why I don't enjoy P4A that much, I was pretty much playing S.Lab as good as bananaken is now about a week after the game was out.
Thankfully someone good with her is actually steam rolling with her though, she's a dumb character

teach me how to be good with slab

I really doubt that.

There probably is some level of exaggeration but Q is very good and he was playing a very similar playstyle VERY early after release.

A lot of P4A characters are shallow.

Was that a perfect? It didn't look like it since he regenned damaged from the R-action so the game doesn't count it?

They're doing it now on a sidestream unless these revolving players are just playing for fun?

finals haven't started

FluxWaveZ

There probably is some level of exaggeration but Q is very good and he was playing a very similar playstyle VERY early after release.

A lot of P4A characters are shallow.

A lot of P4A characters are shallow with a linear playstyle, but it doesn't mean that he was anywhere as good as Bananaken currently is.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
evo13-tekkenuna5u.gif

Boss Damage

soakrates

Bronson beating Nin is like Art beating Infiltration. Bronson was always a jokester and goofy guy in the Tekken community and Nin was considered the very best T6 player, overall tekken player and top 5 in TTT2 in the world.
Let's not pretend that Bronson wasn't considered one of the best American Tekken players for a long time.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Let's not pretend that Bronson wasn't considered one of the best American Tekken players for a long time.

Yeah but just like Art for a long time now he hasn't been taking it seriously at all, playing Marvel a whole lot more at times and being a jokester like I said.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
A lot of P4A characters are shallow with a linear playstyle, but it doesn't mean that he was anywhere as good as Bananaken currently is.
That's the joke

I would hope as I've only put less than 60 hours into the game :lol But the world will never know

Kappa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom