• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
the reality is no one really cares how much most of us post or don't post or take a break from posting or quit posting or whatever. When youknownothing decided he was done for a while, he just left. He didn't make a series of posts about how he's leaving.

This is a thread for bullshitting and laughing and maybe once in a while getting slightly real.. It's not a vehicle for you to direct attention to yourself, which is how you treat it. Whether it's threats or vague provocative accusations or declarations of leaving. No one cares.

Leave, or don't leave, either way just shut up about it.

this is the opposite of what I want. I just want this blaming to stop. Symph has no reason to be this melodramatic. nobody attacked him in here. get over it.

I'm not pissed at him, I don't know him. but his posts have become a somewhat regular melodramatic disturbance in the force and it's annoying. he clearly needs mental help but we can't provide that for him.

I wasn't responding to you, but adding my own thoughts to your statement toward Symph.

Fluvian

Banned
the reality is no one really cares how much most of us post or don't post or take a break from posting or quit posting or whatever. When youknownothing decided he was done for a while, he just left. He didn't make a series of posts about how he's leaving.

This is a thread for bullshitting and laughing and maybe once in a while getting slightly real.. It's not a vehicle for you to direct attention to yourself, which is how you treat it. Whether it's threats or vague provocative accusations or declarations of leaving. No one cares.

Leave, or don't leave, either way just shut up about it.

I won't lie I thought this was a bit more than that, it's not like if YKN had said something about what he did you guys wouldn't have said goodbye to him, you like YKN, it's obviously something that's going to differ depending on who's going.

I won't lie I thought this was a bit more than that, it's not like if YKN had said something about what he did you guys wouldn't have said goodbye to him, you like YKN, it's obviously something that's going to differ depending on who's going.

maybe because unlike Symph YKN was a very active and regular member of this community. Symph just needs to get some sense of reality into this...nobody here hates him but his reactions are completely warped and over the top.

Jobbs

Banned

YKN's reasons are his own, and if he wanted to say goodbye that'd have been fine. I'm trying to highlight manipulative behavior.

Frankly this whole exchange/topic is annoying to me. It's so dumb. It's a bullshitting thread, guys.

Can someone get us back on track?

Really? Because I think the DM in my Twitter inbox from this particular person makes it clear that they can not tolerate me.

Symph.

Look.

You want to leave, fine. Go ahead. We'd wish you didn't, but this is just an internet forum with no power over you.

But you know what? By even making posts about it, you are giving your attacker the power. You are giving them the power and authority over you.

Over what? An internet forum?

Fluvian

Banned
Really? Because I think the DM in my Twitter inbox from this particular person makes it clear that they can not tolerate me.

Okay dude, i just had a quick chat with somebody and I think it might not be in your best interest to continue your current path. From what I gather some of the users in this community aren't thrilled with your posts and how you conduct yourself, they don't dislike you and certainly don't want you to do this as they view it as attention seeking.
My advice to you would be to drop the whole thing, check out of this community for at least a few days and then see where you are. This is the last thing I'm going to say on the topic.
EDIT: I really mean't to DM you this but of course I had a lapse in brain function and thus it's here.

cMWalaa.gif

Sweet tooth got the better of me. Bought a 3lb bag of gummies. Only ate a handful of them though. I should probably hide this bag somewhere, haha.

Im doin the diet thing right now and when I get a hankerin for some goodies I get some dark chocolate covered almonds. Mm mm
Hmm, chocolate covered nuts are def healthier than gummies, but I needs my soft, chewy goodness. Also, chocolate covered gummies are the most disgusting thing ever.

Damn, bruh. I thought we were cool. You out here trying to end me with the devil's treat.

Edit: The Q&A section is gold as well.

Fluvian

Banned
isn't it just great to be yelled at by your mother because you wanted to cook chicken and she left her stupid veggie chilli out by the grill, and I'm suppose to be some sort of fucking mind reader who knows it's veggie chilli.
Fucks sake this is the reason I've broken up with pretty much every vegan/vegetarian gf I've ever had, I can't deal with how ridiculous non meat eaters can get.
Asking me to buy free range stuff is perfectly fine, I would do that anyway. However it's not fucking acceptable to ask me to wipe down surfaces the fucking PACKETS FOR THE MEAT TOUCHED! NOT EVEN THE MEAT!.

lazy Sunday afternoon barbecues are the best. It's pretty warm out but there's a cool breeze so it feels great :D

also dating the daughter of a professional chef is really coming in handy haha

I'm not going to watch the debate tonight. I figure someone somewhere will have the cliffnotes and that'll be good enough.

jb1234

My friend is telling me right now that Sega Dreamcast sucked and is one of the worst consoles ever. Should I slap him?

Eh. I mean, there were a few games on it I liked (Skies of Arcadia in particular) but it mostly just collected dust while I continued to play the PlayStation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom