• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I smell like the entropy of time, and potato cakes.

I bet you smell like roses.

FENG, WHERE YOU BEEN, MAN?

HAHA HI

I've been around lurking here and there. I was with the girlfriend for a week-ish cause she finally got her week off work and the rest just been looking for a goddamn job haha

Think I might actually have found a killer job (UI design for an event management app) that seems pretty locked down, just waiting for the confirmation.

jb1234

HAHA HI

I've been around lurking here and there. I was with the girlfriend for a week-ish cause she finally got her week off work and the rest just been looking for a goddamn job haha

Think I might actually have found a killer job (UI design for an event management app) that seems pretty locked down, just waiting for the confirmation.

FILTHY LURKER. Fingers crossed for your job! When are you resuming Metroid, haha? :p

I bet you smell like roses.

You know I'm not especially keen on floral scents. I prefer something fruitier. (I hope I didn't just make a bunch of botanists upset)

So post-shower I smell like tangerine and lemon. At work I usually skip perfume, and I've usually worked up a light sweat on my bike.

does plastisol smell good

It doesn't smell bad. It's just kind of a paint smell.

HAHA HI

Hey, good luck with that! When will you hear back?

I smell like pizza

mmmhmmm 5 slices of pepperoni pizza, fat life is best life
I weigh 145 and don't gain weight
hmmm

Y0N3G.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Bro I have bootlegged so many smoking devices over the years, what do you have at hand?

It's more that I honestly don't feel the need for weed enough to find something. Like my roommate has a pipe and bong so it's no big, but I'm not feeling it.

jb1234

You know I'm not especially keen on floral scents. I prefer something fruitier. (I hope I didn't just make a bunch of botanists upset)

So post-shower I smell like tangerine and lemon. At work I usually skip perfume, and I've usually worked up a light sweat on my bike.

Well, you have good taste, regardless. Lemons and tangerines smell wonderful. Hell, I just ate an entire lemon earlier today!

FILTHY LURKER. Fingers crossed for your job! When are you resuming Metroid, haha? :p

haha Oh man...I'll probably do Salt and Sanctuary actually on Monday then do the Metroid stuff further in the week. I'm really keen to play S'n'S.

Hey, good luck with that! When will you hear back?

Thanks! Er....I have no idea :( haha It's making me really nervous as Alicia told me that the owner would be calling me soon about what programming languages I knew and how far in I am.

That was 3 days ago haha So I'm nervously attached to my phone just hoping for a call soon.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Salt and Sanctuary art didnt grab me like I expected. The artstyle is ugly and while the gameplay is functional it didnt have that punch to keep me playing.

I do need to return to Shrouded in Sanity. That was good and hard as fuck too.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Crosscode looks awesome. What is this mysterious game I have never heard of before?

FUME5

It's more that I honestly don't feel the need for weed enough to find something. Like my roommate has a pipe and bong so it's no big, but I'm not feeling it.

I've felt like that in the past......when I was depressed.

I have Fractured Space, Atlas Reactor and Endless Space 2 downloading at home, waiting on some Mafia 3 impressions but I should skip it anyway since Gears unlocks on Monday and I'll probably be playing a shitload of Iron Banner this weekend anyway.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I've felt like that in the past......when I was depressed.

I have Fractured Space, Atlas Reactor and Endless Space 2 downloading at home, waiting on some Mafia 3 impressions but I should skip it anyway since Gears unlocks on Monday and I'll probably be playing a shitload of Iron Banner this weekend anyway.

Ha, I'm far from depressed. The high is just not something I seek out often. I smoke like once a week if that.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
good morning fakers

It is Friday at last.

And we have first negative temps outside #freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom