• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
That song from those Target commercials has been stuck in my head for the last few days.

good morning fakers

It is Friday at last.

And we have first negative temps outside #freezing
Morning! Where are you from? I wish it was cold like that here.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I got no cap here but we shall see where Im staying in Tampa. Please be good and please flight dont be delayed.

jb1234

I got no cap here but we shall see where Im staying in Tampa. Please be good and please flight dont be delayed.

Yeah, I'm not sure. Comcast says there's a cap in North Florida, Southwest Florida, West Palm, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and The Keys. I don't think any of those cover Tampa. I also don't know what services you'll be able to choose from. In Seattle, it's pretty much either Comcast or a similarly priced company with significantly slower speeds.

I have a 1TB cap with u-verse. Sucks, but compared to the BS that was the 150GB cap I had a little over a month ago, I at least have some room to breath now.

jb1234

I've got a 1TB cap with u-verse. Sucks, but compared to the BS that was the 150GB cap I had a little over a month ago, I at least have some room to breath now.

Yeah, my new cap is 1 TB. I'm okay with it as I average about 200 GB usage a month (at least lately). But it's still very irritating to know it's there, especially when streaming and game downloads are only going to get even more data intense.

Yeah, my new cap is 1 TB. I'm okay with it as I average about 200 GB usage a month (at least lately). But it's still very irritating to know it's there, especially when streaming and game downloads are only going to get even more data intense.
Definitely. Hell, I'm catching up on a bunch of last gen games and even the size of a number of them are huge. There's an option to pay at&t an extra $30/month for unlimited, but fuck that.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I use my data for an hour six days a week listening to Youtube while I run.

I can't remember if we have a data cap with Time Warner, but it we do then they don't enforce it. Plus we paid for a business connection to the house so it's pretty nifty.

haha Oh man...I'll probably do Salt and Sanctuary actually on Monday then do the Metroid stuff further in the week. I'm really keen to play S'n'S.

Thanks! Er....I have no idea :( haha It's making me really nervous as Alicia told me that the owner would be calling me soon about what programming languages I knew and how far in I am.

That was 3 days ago haha So I'm nervously attached to my phone just hoping for a call soon.

Oh no! Sometimes that just happens and they take longer to get to you than they thought they would, but I can understand why it would worry you.

In any case I'm really looking forward to this S&S run :p

Well, you have good taste, regardless. Lemons and tangerines smell wonderful. Hell, I just ate an entire lemon earlier today!

okay but there's a difference between eating a lemon and smelling like one :p

although actually lemons are really good if you leave a quarter of one in the bottom of the kitchen sink to guard against odor regurgitation

Misha

Banned
You know I'm still a little annoyed that no one got my confessions of a shopaholic reference in a thread half a year ago. I thought it was really clever

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
And no-one gets my constant The Parent Trap references.

Jobbs

Banned
Does anything good ever come from someone being named Jeremy?

My housemate is thinging for her ex and aside from all the various reasons this is bad I'm nervous it'll put pressure on The Rule

Thanks Pete :)

You know I'm still a little annoyed that no one got my confessions of a shopaholic reference in a thread half a year ago. I thought it was really clever

Never seen it. I can't stand Isla Fisher though so maybe that's for the best. Being replaced by Lizzy Caplan alone makes Now You See Me 2 a better movie.

My housemate is thinging for her ex and aside from all the various reasons this is bad I'm nervous it'll put pressure on The Rule

she can thing for Jeremy at his place

come to think of, the only Jeremy I can remember knowing was a pita bread sandwich

FUME5

Isn't her short stay up soon?

She can wait a few more days before she makes that mistake.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I should get a tattoo of Lizzy Caplan.

tumblr_mq29t8B9Y11qh01r8o1_500.gif

*wonders why, when a black left-wing woman gets promoted to shadow home secretary, all the people who criticise the left for being abusive don't make say anything about the vast amount of abuse she's getting*

It's almost like they only use the abuse card as a political weapon to smear people they don't agree with, but who would do such a thing? :eek:

I'm thinking a lion

I'm a Leo and I love lions
*lionchild high five*

Leo's are the best this is a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom