• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F-Zero Climax GBA (Course Edit mode) & Custom Robo GBA

neo2046

up5290.jpg

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Sweet. I want Custom Robo to come out here so badly. If not, I'll just have to import it this time around, but I'm sure I'd enjoy it far more in English.

Not sure if I should bother with GP Legend in September with Climax on the way. A course edit mode is something I'd definitely love to have.

The GBA is going to keep me busy for years and years.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I love course editing! I made such clever and original puzzles in the original Chu Chu Rocket.

Now I'm wondering whether I should simply avoid GP and pick up Climax or not.

cvxfreak

It's nice to see Nintendo's commitment to GameBoy Advance games, especially F-Zero Climax, since Falcon Densetsu bombed in Japan.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
so many GBA F-Zeros comin out and not ONE announcement regarding a sequel to F_Zero_GX, which I still have yet to play. :(

Andy787

Banned
Climax actually looks quite impressive. I'd really hope Custom Robo comes here, too.

Hey Dan, you're from GBA Central, right? :)

Good news about the custom course feature. I've been dying to make my own tracks ever since the track editor mod for F-Zero X came out for the 64DD in Japan.

I like the new bots in Custom Robo. Has a slightly darker level design, but with much added detail over the previous GBA version. And F-Zero should be nice, but I can't see them doing too much more than they have already accomplished unless they go with a 3D engine.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Do we really need another F-Zero on the GBA? We've already had two, can't we move to the DS now?

I really just want an F-Zero X type game with simple to build tracks so we can have a 3D track editor.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Is Custom Robo a platformer on the GBA? It looks a lot different than the (crappy) GC version; actually looks pretty cool.

MASB

Hmm. A lot of new pics/announcements from Nintendo lately. I wonder what the subtitle for this Custom Robo game will be. I think the first GBA game was called Custom Robo GX.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Graphics on F-Zero look good, but the F-Zero Falcon game has killed my interest in future installments of F-Zero GBA games

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Wario64 said:
Graphics on F-Zero look good, but the F-Zero Falcon game has killed my interest in future installments of F-Zero GBA games
How so? The lack of difficulty? Or have you simply had your fill? I'm really torn on picking up GP Legend come September. I love the franchise but didn't really care for Maximum Velocity, so I wouldn't mind having another for the GBA.

isamu said:
so many GBA F-Zeros comin out and not ONE announcement regarding a sequel to F_Zero_GX, which I still have yet to play. :(

You do realize that your failure to play (buy) the game probably has something to do with that, don't you? :\

MASB

bobbyconover said:
You do realize that your failure to play (buy) the game probably has something to do with that, don't you? :\
Yeah! You can surely find the game cheap by now Isamu.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
MASB said:
Yeah! You can surely find the game cheap by now Isamu.

It's not the money. It's the things I have to buy with it that I don't have yet.

Top Bottom