• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fable = 12 hours first time through with side quests = 8.0

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
exxy.jpg

White Man

Kojima's jeans rock. I would so love to get wasted and talk Baudrillard* with him. Also, Kojima and myself would listen to Closer together, and maybe if the evening went well, he'd put his arm around me.

*the joke being that Baudrillard is considered a hack among post-structuralists

AniHawk

Thank god. I almost thought there wouldn't be a new Fable thread related to the GMR score for the third day in a row.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
just saying...the thread suggests its an 8, in Che's opinion or maybe he's talking about your review, because the game it took 12 hours for one run through, but what 2 months ago? you (1up, think it was che) gave riddick a 9 and that game barely stretches to 10 hours.

Ghost said:
just saying...the thread suggests its an 8, in Che's opinion or maybe he's talking about your review, because the game it took 12 hours for one run through, but what 2 months ago? you (1up, think it was che) gave riddick a 9 and that game barely stretches to 10 hours.

I like pie.

Socreges

Banned
Ghost said:
Oh God RELAX he was kidding.

chespace

Ghost said:

riddick is better than fable.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
*yawn* I give Fable an A-!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I have not played it yet

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
White Man said:
Also, Kojima and myself would listen to Closer together, and maybe if the evening went well, he'd put his arm around me.

He's totally an Unknown Pleasures man. Well, at least in all my sick dreams.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
PhatSaqs said:
So you have to be disappointed with this hi res shot of her back :p

Yes I kinda am, but I can still see a tiny bit of ass, even if there's no skin :p

chespace

um, there are a ton of nudie pics of her out there on the international network. all you gotta do is google. :)

on that note, all of you, please lighten up. fable will be a wonderful gaming experience whether you play it for 12 or 22 hours.

Top Bottom