• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fable - hands-on, new(?) pics

Prine

Banned
TheGreenGiant said:
Mark of Kri = REAL CRAP.

so lets hope it not like crap

Story narration in Mark of Kri was brilliant. Fable is using a similar method by the sounds of it.

Very stylish

Prine said:
Story narration in Mark of Kri was brilliant. Fable is using a similar method by the sounds of it.

Very stylish

I thought Kri was one of the worst games I've played. Very unextradordinary. Bought it for 10 bucks and still thought it wasn't worth it.

So, you can do almost anything you want, look however you want, act however you want... and yet you can't choose to be a female character?

ASLJASLDJAKLDLADJKLADLADJAKDJLKJ

DopeyFish said:
give us some more hands on kikizo, you can do it! for us! :)

edit: when's the video going up :(

<MOLYNEUXMODE> This is going to be the most awesome video feature download in the history of online games coverage! 40 minutes of exclusive Fable interviews and behind the scenes goodness. Seriously puts the rest of the planet to shame. </MOLYNEUXMODE>

Tomorrow hopefully... clearance needed apparently!

Meier

Fable was one of the primary reasons I bought an Xbox last year along with KOTOR and KOTOR certainly lived up to my expectations, so here's to hoping Fable follows suit.

I'm just amazed there was a Kikizo story where one of their staff didnt come and promote it themself.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I've been following this game for several years now. I love it when games allows you to really Role Play and introduce such novel concepts.

Meier said:
I'm just amazed there was a Kikizo story where one of their staff didnt come and promote it themself.

Yes, what an AWFUL crime that would be. Right up there with killing babies and everything. People promote their own useless shit here all the time, if Kikizo runs something good that would be of interest to people here then is there a problem when it's posted here? As users who respect logic have said time and time again, "no".

Top Bottom