• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

fabolous: breathe

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

did anyone hear this? its his new single and its straight up ill. i knew he was a above average rapper and always had good multis but this song is just amazing.

Greekboy

Banned
No but I was laughing at that horrible new Nelly song (video) with him chasing after some girl. This guy is the epitomy of crap.

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
Even as someone who doesnt like Rap i thought it was pretty hearable which is good in my book,on the other hand Nelly and Jay-Z must go before they are caught and beaten to death with dildos.

miyuru

http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?t=2341

Grrr.

^_^

Lisa: "Flap Your Wings"? I got that a while ago, it's such trash. I hate the Neptune-produced songs. They started going downhill IMO when they became really popular. I just don't like their N.E.R.D.-style beats too much which are now predominant in everything they produce, they're just garbage.

Greekboy

Banned
miyuru said:
Lisa: "Flap Your Wings"? I got that a while ago, it's such trash. I hate the Neptune-produced songs. They started going downhill IMO when they became really popular. I just don't like their N.E.R.D.-style beats too much which are now predominant in everything they produce, they're just garbage.

Not sure but in the video he sends her flowers and then steps out of a Rolls Royce. That's all I could laugh at before I switched channels.

miyuru

Coolies. I don't really watch TV anymore...just work/go out and chat on GAF and d/l music time to time.

:-\

effzee

nelly is actually releasing 2 seperate CDs on the same day. one is called suit and the other sweat. supposedly they represent the type of song he will have on them...on one the romantic types and the other the party ones like "flap ur wings".

speaking of flap ur wings...at first i hated it but now i like it lot. dont know why, i dont even like nelly but it just grew on me.

and FYI jay z retired so no u wont hear more of him although its a shame since he arguable one of the best of all time in terms of pure rapping skills.

i hope fabolous finally delivers a complete album this time around. he has tons of talent but his subject matter suffers tremendously when spread across a whole album but if "breathe" is any indication it should be pretty good.

effzee

Fresh Prince said:
Isn't Jay-Z coming back as S.Carter or is that pure speculation?

although i doubt he will stay un retired, and he has already said he will do collabos, for the moment its all speculation.

Jim Bowie

miyuru said:
I hate the Neptune-produced songs. They started going downhill IMO when they became really popular. I just don't like their N.E.R.D.-style beats too much which are now predominant in everything they produce, they're just garbage.

I still like The Neptunes, but they have lost their touch a bit.

Jason Nevins did a nice N.E.R.D. remix.

miyuru

Yeah, it's on the SSX3 soundtrack too, and they play it in the trailer to Taxi (movie looks like shit though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom